Men Only

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I have more to say now.

ALRIGHT looky here you two.
I have been wating 21 years for the BEARS to make the Superbowl. Now darn it, I think I'm about due don't you? I like the Saints too, but this is THE BEARS.
Both of you...STOP PULLING FOR THE SAINTS. I know they've never won...well....ANYTHING but they can win next year.

I don't need any anti-Bears vibes right now!

Ann...or Lynne...or Jan...Isn't there a rule about this? We may need some censoring if these two are going to continue to spout their silly propaganda.

Neco

Post by Neco »

My friend had a jersey made for his bear... haha, it has his last name on the back too... Personally I think his 1/350th scale Bismarck is more interesting but this is a sports thread.... :idea:

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS
SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS
SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS SAINTS

"OH WHEN THE SAINTS, GO STOMPING BY"
"RIGHT ON TOP OF-YOUR- BEARS HEADS"
"OH I WILL BE CHEERING IN FRONT OF MY TV"
"WHILE YOU ARE CRYING YOUR EYES OUT IN BED"

(keeping fingers crossed that the saints win cuz don't want to hear ARES boasting, eeeeeek like fingernails on a chalkboard!"
DEE
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Wow, Taz, that was like, forum art. It's very "Andy Warhol."

Walking After Midnight

Looky here Deirdre I may not have many principles, but one I DO have is never ever gloat. Believe that or not, makes little difference to me but I go out of my way to be a good sport. So if THAT'S what you're worried about, you might as well just come on over to the good side!

Monday's Headlines:

WHO DAT? DA BEARS DAT'S WHO!

BEARS BEAT DEM SAINTS!

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Nice shot of all those butts, Randy.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Walking After Midnight

oh brother.
I'll never learn.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

Look girls Drew Brees!!!!!

Go Saints!!!!

and if you believe i believe you won't gloat, then pigs will fly over soldier field during halftime, oh and i know you prayed for freezing weather and snow to give my Saints a handicap, shame on you!!!!!

dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Walking After Midnight

Freezing weather and snow? I would NEVER pray for such things just to provide an unequal playing field. May the best team win...that's what I say. Besides, do you really think that thing about the Saints not being able to play in cold weather is true? I'm sure all those New Awleans players all come from warm weather climates right? They've never played in the cold before. Yeah right. If the Bears win you're gonna have to come up with a better excuse than that.

Drew Breez? You mean the guy with that giant catapillar on the side of his face? All I know is it's below 20 and WINDY here, so I hope that fuzzy thing helps keep his face warm. :P

:twisted:

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

GO PATRIOTS!
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

noooooo but they are used to playing in a dome!!!!!! you know that big thing with the roof on it, 70 deg all year long. :D

i just love sparring with you R! by the way when did you become a saint?

hey mark, my hubby is right with you, he is a patriot fan, but he still wants the saints to beat da bears.
dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Randy, just checking in to see how the gloating is going. Oh, right, you're not going to gloat. OK, I will :lol: . Go Bears!!!!!!! My mom is really happy - the Colts were her number 2 favorite team this year, the Bears number 1.

Mark and Dee's husband, sorry about the Patriots . . .looks like it's a Midwest showdown this year.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Walking After Midnight

Well Ann, glad your Mom is enjoying this and what can we say except the Saints are a darn good Football team, very fast, very good Offense, excellent QB...just not excellent enough today. The Bears take care of business at home, in the cold and snowy weather (that nobody had to pray for since after all it's January in Chicago). Wow. Great game. That Bear Defense was just awesome today. One thing though, Reggie Bush should've behaved when he got his TD. I think he inspired the Bears Defense cause that's the last time the Saints scored. How about that TD catch by Bernard Berrian? Just awesome. The Bears RB's tore up the Saints D...it was all over.

As far as the Colts, I live an hour from Chicago and two hours from Indianapolis. A Bears/Colts Superbowl is a dream for almost everybody here. It's a once in a lifetime thing, against the odds. The Bears have always been my team, and I've never really adopted the Colts in the same way...we always cheer for them here, but they're definitely #2. So I'll be hoping the Bears win, but if the Colts win...that's ok too, only not AS ok. Somebody was lighting Fireworks off in my neighborhood after the Bears win, then again after the Colts win. That Colts game...whew. Came back from being down 3-21. Good game.

Dee and Mark, oh well, maybe next year. You know the Patriots have won enough Superbowls for awhile anyway, and the Saints will be contenders next year. We've been watching everybody elses team in the Superbowl for 21 years though, so we're going to enjoy this one.

Dee, you know they DID say that the Saints had practiced indoors all week on artificial turf.
WHY? I don't get that. As good as your coach is, THAT was a bonehead move.

Well, hope I didn't gloat too much.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

GO BEARS!
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Walking After Midnight