Chat

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Ruby, rscheearch sohws taht it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod aeappr, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltter be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid does not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amaznig, huh?

My boss did this to us at a staff meeting recently - from the Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics. When I read your post Ruby, had to go find this and share!

Enjoy typing without proofing from now on!!!
Who took the FUN out of disFUNctional?
Kim <><

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Perfect!! I read everything just fnie! Now I won't be so wroreid abuot my spllenig!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

I know ya'll love me anyway. LOL And will love me through the misspelled, mess up Southern grammer I use.
So there!
ya'll crack me up and I am going to fall out of my chair soon.
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Wel, I loev yuo vrey mcuh, Lynne! Noe maettr how mnay wrods you tpye worng.... Hcek, I konw taht I do it too soemtiems! LOL

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

chat

Post by ctravel12 »

You guys are just way too funny. You really make my day and this is in a good way. I would love to be a little fly on the wall at the convention -wow what I could learn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Just one more before I log out.

I will have no acccess to any computtter while gone, so ya'll are safe to continue to make funny at me. LOL

taht is jstu fnie by me. I'm gald that I can mkae yuo smlei even fomr a far. I mstu be gooood. LOL LOL LOL

Note to self: Self get straps for computer chair and padding for falls and lauhgert.

Bye Ya'll!
Love Ya'll Bunches!!!!!!!!
Lynerd