hello

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Penguinrocks

hello

Post by Penguinrocks »

Hi everyone.

Things have been a tad crazy lately but nothing compared to what some of you are going thru. You all just have to know that you are always in my heart. Always.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello and I love you. I'm still here....

Penguin
Beware the Penguin

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Hi Penguin

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hi my Penguin!

I'm glad you are still here. I hope things settle down for you. Hope you and your daughter have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

Hey Penguin!!!!!

Glad to hear from you, I miss your posts!!!

hugs dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Hi guys

Geez, has there been a lot going on round here. whew...hard to keep up sometimes.

My Jannie, congrats on the mod thingy! You deserve accolades for just being you!

Between the Fibro and RLS, I've been having my rear kicked. Weather gettin cold and all. But you all know how that is.

Work: sigh...

Wanted to share something with y'all.

November 11, Veterans Day, my Vets proclaimed ME as an Honorary Veteran! All of you who know me know what that means to me. I cried for days! Like you all, they make me feel so loved and for that, I am truly blessed!
Blessed to have RLS? YES! Other wise, I would not have the honor of knowing you all!!!!!

Now, #2...The Massachusetts Army National Guard presented me with a plaque. A Certificate of Appreciation for services to the Veterans of the North Shore. I'm still reeling from this.

If broom hilda and napoleon continue with the termination process, I believe they may have bitten off more than they can chew! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna be 40 in less than two months.....not handling that at all well! I always told myself I wouldn't let the numbers bother me...I guess I'm angry with myself that I lied to me.

Anyway, I've bored you enough....

love you all so very very much!

Penguin
Beware the Penguin

brandy

Post by brandy »

Sweet Penguin - so glad to hear from you! I've missed you! Congratulations on being Honorary Veteran. I know that is so special to you. We are so proud of our Penguin. It looks like there are other people out there who know how fantastic you are. Thinking of you and holding you close.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

My Penguin

You deserve every good thing that has happened to you! I'm not a bit surprised that your vets made you an honorary vet and that you got the Certificate of Appreciation. They know, just like WE do, what a great person you are!

Wish I could do something about your pain and your problems at work. You know I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

I'm so glad you wrote!!

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

hello

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Penquin So glad to hear from you. Congratulations on your Certificate of Appreciation and an honorary veteran. It could of not happen to be a nicer person. Have a great day and hope that you are feeling better.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

congratulations on the honorary vet! and the cert of appreciation that is so cool! about the 40 thing, i did that on the 9th, and it wasn't so bad.

maybe broom hilda and napoleon will get their butts kicked out! little weasels!

glad to hear from ya and congrats again!

hugs dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

b_rwhite5

Post by b_rwhite5 »

I am very happy for you Penguin. Wow, that is a real honor. I really don't know you that well, as I haven't been here long, but you have my respect and appreciation. Congratulations on the Honorary Vet. and the Certificate of Appreciation!
Rebecca

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Thanks everyone!

It sure has been a roller coaster ride...but I know we've all been thru that.

Thanks for the info about turning 40 and Happy Belated Birffday btw!!!!!!

I gotta wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

What I'm thankful for by Penguin:

My daughter
To be able to walk, see, hear.
My family
My friends all over the world here on RLS.org..
I do have a lot to be thankful for...

I love you
Penguin
Beware the Penguin