Thank you

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ctravel12

Thank you

Post by ctravel12 »

I want to thank the Moderators and Administrators, Lynne, Jan, Ann and Hazel for the wonderful work that you do on this board.

Last night I was checking out the site and someone had put a disgusting thing on there about Britney Spears. I cannot believe how many sickos we have out there.

Thank you again for keeping this board clean,decent and used for what it is supposed to be for and that is for the support we give to the ones that have rls and wants to vent, talk or whatever. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and am sure the rest of the members feel the same way that I do.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

I 2nd that motion. There's some sick people out there but we got the best Forum Cops in the world. :D Thanks for all the time and dedication you ladies put in: becat, jan, ViewsAskew, and ksxroads.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Not a problem. Thanks for this chance to say that between us, we check the board many times a day. Sometimes something gets on and stays for a few hours. But, we always come and get it.

We are all very busy people, too, and we appreciate your patience until we get here. In the meantime, please ignore them. I know it's hard, but try to pay no attention. While we may find them offensive, you can almost always tell by the title what they are - if the title looks like spam, it might be worth not opening it - then you don't have to see the offensive material.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Thanks Charlene and Hos

Ann, Lynne and Hazel have done such a great job for a long time. I'm the new kid on the block, and I can tell you that they have done a tremendous job. As Ann said, occasionally one slips by us, but we sure try to keep anything offensive or spam, etc. off the forum.

I appreciate your kind words.

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Yeah for the good guys!!! You all deserve thanks for your good work. I have no idea how hard it is to keep this going but know that you all spend lots of time on it. Thank you!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

Awwwwwwww Shucks Ya'll :oops: !!!!! Never a thank you needed for us, we are here because we believe in this board and every one of you, important stuff!
but Your welcome. And I don't like BS anyway to much, so any chance to delete the former pop Queen is my pleasure. LOL

Hey can I trade my broom in for a Badge and a night stick? Yahoo? I don't carry guns, but think I'm getting a tazzer (lol no pun darlin') gun for Christmas. Actually that is true, no joke, remember I'm a Texan. LOL

This is our home and we shall let little to NONE of that spam (WAM spam spam spam, what a silly song.), ugly pictures, or ads shall go past, without a handy delete button. LOL
I love this family.

brandy

Post by brandy »

You are heroes to us all. Many of us would be completely lost without this family. It's so nice to know that we don't have to filter through a lot of offensive material because you ladies are blazing the trail ahead of us. Love you so much!
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer

walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Like with most things, no one can truly realize the WORK that goes into it until you've had to do it yourself. I know none of you expect thanks because your heart is in this cause, but I wanted to take this chance to let you know how much I appreciate the time, care and concern I read here each time I get a chance to log on. Checking up on "missing members", quick responses when someone is struggling, and all the good ole fun and joking to lighten up our nights (and days) :D . Thank-you!
Who took the FUN out of disFUNctional?
Kim <><