Back again

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Thank you for your concern :) It went well and then again it didn't. :? I got some answers on a couple of things but right now there are more questions than before. We're back to "could it be MS?" It could be stress, depression, the beginning of Alzheimers, who knows? I go in for an 8 hour neurological cognitive test later in the month. All the rest of the stuff, rashes, loss of balance, fatigue has been chalked up to fibro. Maybe. She thinks the pain was a fibro flare caused by the last surgery I had. Bottom line, everything is on hold until I have this test done. I'm feeling like it's finals time and I haven't studied! :shock: This is more than you bargained for I'm sure. LOL Guess I'll check out the fibro discussion board and see if anyone else has had this done. I'm just glad I have good insurance! I just found out that it covers massage therapy and this doctor wrote a letter of medical necessity for me :D
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

My Rubyslippers,
I'm sorry I missed your post about the appt.. I would have held you all day in my heart.
I've been a bit ( or more ) self centered lately, but that does not stop my nightly talks with God about my family here.
I'm glad you got in that fast, I hope she is better than you have ever dreamed a doctor could be.
No answers is just not easy for gals like us to take. LOL Tell me everything, let me cry and then kicked it's butt.! Right? If we could only see what is behind the next door, it might not be so hard to open.
No matter what girl, your ours! Visit whom ever you like, just remember your alwasy loved, honored, and trusted around here.
You know just because fibro and RLS are under researched, some of the others you mentioned are not. If it is MS, I know a wonderful lady for you to talk to.
Jan's right, we all need a long vacation on a beach. Right now I'd settle to live closer......the net is a blessing, but the distance is hard to take sometimes.
Your in my prayers. Your in my heart. I hope someday to be half the woman you always are.
Who knows why our bodies are fighting us with each step we take? I haven't figured it out.
Now listen my love. Your no wimp. Your no wuss. Your a strong, kind, funny, charming person.....with all of that and your family here and there, we'll get you an answer and deal with what comes.
I love you Ruby!
Lynne

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Love you so much! Thank you and believe me, no matter where I go for answers, there's no place like home. Home and family, that's what this is and you are. All of you. Why don't we find a central place and plan a reunion or first meeting, whatever, for whoever wants to come? Wouldn't that be great!? We can dream, right?
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Rubyslipper wrote:Love you so much! Thank you and believe me, no matter where I go for answers, there's no place like home. Home and family, that's what this is and you are. All of you. Why don't we find a central place and plan a reunion or first meeting, whatever, for whoever wants to come? Wouldn't that be great!? We can dream, right?

Hey Rubyslipper I am so sorry for what you are going through. Please let us know what the results of the neurological cognitive tests are.

Wouldn't that be great if we could meet in a central place - Oh I would love that.

Hang in there girl we are here for you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Ruby, I hope you find out what's going on and most of all I just hope you feel better. Best wishes and thoughts to you Ruby.

As far as the reunion thing...If it's on a weekend, and not real real far I'm in. Let's all meet at Ruby's house! We could have an all-nighter in the BARN.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

If I thought you all were serious, I'd say "bring it on!!!". My house, the shop, the barn, plenty of room for everyone (if you don't mind sleeping with the cows!) Wouldn't that be absolutely wonderful! :lol: Youo might not have been serious WAM but I am! I'm doing some checking on this cognitive testing thing, just in case I need to start studying!

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Well, our Lynne talks about being self-centered (a big HA there!)--- I've been so into "me" lately that I haven't even written to you at all, Ruby! I'm getting a mental spanking right now!!! Gosh! I'm so darn sorry that you are having this time of it again!!!! You know what you mean to me.... We'll always have Gingham's and we're gonna have somewhere else, soon! We just have to get some answers for you.

As far as a reunion, LET'S GET PLANNING! Whoo Hoo!!!!

I love ya, my Rubyslippers!!!!
Jannie
No one is alone who had friends.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Who wants to come, where shall we meet and when? And none of you are self-centered or selfish. Look how many times I haven't had a clue what was going on with someone or came in late. Sometimes things slip by us. It okay. We all know that we're in the hearts of special people. As for this reunion, we can do this you know. We can really, really do this. What a great time we could have!!! Anyone want to make it happen?

ctravel12

back again

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Rubyslipper I would love it. Just let me know. The only thing that I have going now is hubby and are going to Colorado the 13th of April for about 10 days but after that nothing until the end of Aug as I will be going back to Mich for my 50th (yes that is right) class reunion. Let us see what we could do. I am all for it. :D :D :D :D
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Wellllll <sound of Jan packing bags>, uh, let's see....
I have somthing on the 24th of this month, but just can't seem to remember what it is.............................<sound of Jan flipping through Snoopy calendar>.......uh, it says here WEDDING----STACY'S WEDDING.

Okay, anytime other than the weekend of March 24 and April 21-24 (San Diego bound) and I'll be there. I REALLY WILL! Whoo HOO!

Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.