HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Brandy, at least you waited till a few months had passed before you decided to have that seizure, I mean, at least it wasn't a first date. That would've impressed him!

Ann...I'm with you on the Valentines day attitude. I didn't give anything to Tami and she usually doesn't get me anything either but this year she did get me a card and a little box of chocolates. She was probably just trying to get sex from me. (yeah right)(just thought that would sound funny)

Anyway. Talk about your Halmark holidays. Sheesh. I aint got TIME for all that Valentines day stuff.

Carry on everybody.

becat

Post by becat »

WAM, I just read your reaction to Brandy.

You are the big brother around here I swear........ :D :lol: I never thought of it that way, first date. :roll: :D

You sure know how to make a girl giggle.
Lynne

PS..........Miss Ruby Here's Stand for you.
Remeber.......$ just one dance!

:D

http://www.rascalflatts.com/index2.php? ... tkey=53522

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Sweetcakes, if that deal ever goes through you will be the first to know!!! I just want to watch your face!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D