pictures?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Charlene, You really look like you. :lol:

Randy, I am stuck here in Mac OS 9 h*ll Ohio. I kid you not. My screen is wiggling so bad right now I don't even know if I'm typing this correctly.
I'll bet one of my 11 year old students could tell me how to post a picture though. :lol: Sometimes I think they think I am old. They asked me if I was old enough to have used a typewriter. :)

It's early Saturday morning here (of course what else would I be doing--sleeping????) You'll have to wait for a few days.

Zach, you poor thing being surrounded by women.

Good night to all, peaceful sleep

Rachel

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

well...this is me...somewhat...a pics old but close enough
Beware the Penguin

becat

Post by becat »

We may have gotten the RLS gene around here, but we also got the pretty and good looking genes as well. Man I had no idea.

Randy, Your welcome.

Charlene, I really almost had you right, honest. Beautiful. And I see the South Western art in your jewelry, hard to resist isn't it? lol

My Miss Penguin, I got it wrong, thought darker hair for sure. But those eyes my dear, wow.

Its' just so cool to see you guys.

Bravo at being able to post a picture, No I still can not and can not use Mac as my excuse.
But how cool to see our family. Totally Cool! Totally lovable, and I needed to fill my heart with this today.
Thank you all.
Lynne

ctravel12

pictures?

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi WAM It sure is great to see who you are posting to. This is a neat thing to do. Have a great day.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ctravel12

pictures?

Post by ctravel12 »

Juska, thanks for starting this. What a wonderful thing to do. Of course, it took "Yours truly" a few times to get it right, but with help of Kathy (thank you so much) I finally did it. I guess that you can just say that I am determined.

Lynne, thanks for the compliments and Penquin what a wonderful picture of you. Okay everyone else let's continue this.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Penguin, which one is you? The one on the right or left?

:lol:

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Yes. :wink:
Beware the Penguin

Juska

Re: pictures?

Post by Juska »

ctravel wrote:Juska, thanks for starting this. What a wonderful thing to do. Of course, it took "Yours truly" a few times to get it right, but with help of Kathy (thank you so much) I finally did it. I guess that you can just say that I am determined.

Lynne, thanks for the compliments and Penquin what a wonderful picture of you. Okay everyone else let's continue this.

Heh, thanks. I thought it would be a pretty cool deal if we got to see each other
Everyone is different, not every medication works the same for everyone.

KBear

Post by KBear »

WAM looks just like himself, exactly right.

Charlene you like you could be one of my relatives I was going to say my mom but you look like a younger version of my mom. :wink:
Kathy

Link to the Mayo Clinic Algorithm:

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pd ... 907Crc.pdf

ctravel12

pictures

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Juska you are welcome.

Kathy thanks for the compliments. About being a younger version of your mom, well that all depends :)
I really appreciate all of your help

This is a good thread. I hope more put their pictures. It is nice to see who you are posting to.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Neco

Post by Neco »

Hello ladies.... Better? :?

KBear

Post by KBear »

You handsome dog. :wink:

Where are the rest of you?
Kathy

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

What about some help. How do we post a photo ???
Betty

Neco

Post by Neco »

To post a pic you gotta have some web space to upload to. There are some free hosts out there, but I couldn't really name any good ones since I use my own personal space.

But after you figure that out, you just click one of the quick buttons on a Reply post titled "Img", the second to last on the right above the text box. Then paste the URL in, and click it again to add the closing tag.

KBear

Post by KBear »

Herre are the instructions I typed up for Charlene. You don't have to use Imageshack any hosting site will do.

The best way to do this is to "host' the picture on a website that will create a URL (web "address") that you can link to. That may sound complicated but it really isn't.

I like to use ImageShack, they are very user friendly so just go to their website at:

http://www.imageshack.us/

From there you will get a page that lets you upload an "image", "url", or "video" make sure "image" is selected then click on "browse". This will allow you to find and select your photo from your hard drive. When you click on your photo, the link to it will be appear in the "browse" box.

The next box is "email address" you do not need to enter your email address so just skip it. Select "resize image" and select "640x480 (for message boards)" Then click "host it!". This part takes a few seconds so be patient.

Your picture will appear in a tiny box on the screen that comes up and there will be several different URL's that appear on the page. I use the last one which says "direct link to image" you will need to copy this URL and paste it into your post.

Go into "post message" on the RLS board type your message i.e. "here is a picture of me" then click on the box above the message screen that says "IMG" paste the URL for your picture next to "IMG" then click the "IMG" box again. You may notice that after you clicked it the first time it changed to "*IMG". When you are done it will look like this in your message:

[img]Your%20Picture%20URL%20Here[/img]

However when you go back to view your post you will see the picture.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this! Good luck!
Kathy