chat

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Anyone wanna chat?
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Hey Mark, are you referring to the chat room or here...I can never log on to the rls chat room for some reason :( I live in the foothills of southwestern VA so maybe it's the hills (sounds better than my lack of computer skills!)
Who took the FUN out of disFUNctional?
Kim <><

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

I was referring to the rls.org chat room. But I'm available here also. Have you tried to log on recently. I log in very simply by putting a name in the log in box and zoom....Maybe others more familiar can give you some help. I know there have been other post about how to do it if you are having trouble and I bet you have read those. Anyway...
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Thought I'd give it another try...says I need to download JAVA which I click on but nothing happens. But then, I've had to log in twice already due to our dial up cutting out (the drawback to living in the hills is we only have s-l-o-w-dial-up) :)
Who took the FUN out of disFUNctional?
Kim <><

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

I'll check for you in the chat room.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Didn't see anyone there so I suspect you didn't download yet.

Juska

Post by Juska »

what the hell. I had tried several times in the past to log onto the chat and all of the sudden it now works. hmmm
Everyone is different, not every medication works the same for everyone.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

anyone wanna chat?

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

no takers again! Actually, good news as it must mean you're all fast asleep.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

anyone wanna chat?

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Anyone wanna chat?

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

anyone wanna chat?

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Anyone wanna chat. Will check back in a few.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Ok, off to other places.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

anyone wanna chat..will check back in a few