Where has the sun gone???

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ngarde

Where has the sun gone???

Post by ngarde »

ok, guys, for you that are on this side of the pond..... WHERE HAS OUR SUMMER GONE??!! 8) :?

Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain...... Ireland couldn't be wetter if it tried!!

Was looking forward to BBQs and drinking Bulmers in pub gardens during the weekend!!!!! :D
I'm so so tired!!

red56

Post by red56 »

If I could send you my Kansas mega-sun, I would. Oh, for a cloudy, cool day.......

ngarde

Post by ngarde »

That would be great! 8)
Would love that BBQ this weekend if you can arrange it! :lol:

If you're looking for a cool, cloudy, wet day, Dublin is the place to come!
I'm so so tired!!

red56

Post by red56 »

you know Kansas City is famous for our barbecue! I've only been to Dublin once. What a lovely place.

ctravel12

where has the sun gone???

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi ngarde If you want to you can send some rain to us. We have alot of sunshine, which I am not complaining but definitely need some much needed rain too.

Hey that barbecue does sound good!!!!!!!!!
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

ngarde...I think we got your rain here near Chicago.
It just keeps coming.
Your original post means so much more to me now :!:

Wet Randy

KBear

Post by KBear »

I think the sun went on a 2 week vacation (it's probably in Spain). Looks like there is a chance it will return at the end of the week. :(
Kathy

Link to the Mayo Clinic Algorithm:

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pd ... 907Crc.pdf

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

The sun is vacationing in mid-Missouri while the rain is in Ireland. It's been 100 degrees plus for over two and 1/2 weeks here. We got 1/2 inch rain last night, just enough to make it really muggy! Ireland is at the top of my "have to go there" list. My daughter did a study-abroad there but I really do't think there was much studying. Beer and a barbecue--umyum! Sounds good.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

We've been getting a welcome break from the overbearing sunshine and oppressive heat since about a day after we got back from San Francisco. We must have brought the cool weather with us. :lol:

On the other hand, Minnesota seems to be taking the place of California as the "natural disaster state," with drought this summer, followed by the bridge collapse, and now terrible floods. :(

When it rains it pours.
Susan

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I live just 7 miles north of Belfast in Northern Ireland. We have had rain daily at some time, for at least 2 months - this is no joke. Best temperatures have been around 70.
Our summer has not arrived. We BBQ in the rain with umbrellas. : 8) We're cool with it.
We gotta do, what we gotta do !!!
Bye from a wet N. Ireland