Hands ... more important than you realise ...

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Changed the topic name ... you really dont appreciate a piece of your body (external or internal) until its taken away from you.

When I rocked up to the ER just after Christmas just gone, with an infection on the back of my leg from a spider bite, the doctor asked if the lymph glands in my groin were sore. He was more than a little dumbfounded when I said "Sorry doc, don't have any there anymore ... not on that side anyway. The other side are thumpin, along with the ones under my arms."

He thought I was pulling his leg ... I wasn't! In all seriousness, when I had my appendix removed, it was found that appendicitis wasn't the main infection. My lymph glands had gone troppo on me which in turn caused the appendicitis, so i'm missing a few extra bits n pieces thanks to a switched on surgeon. He removed the offending rogue glands, and my appendix.

.......................................................................................................

Changing the name of the topic was one reason for comin back so soon. The other is ... can anyone loan me a chainsaw????????????? I've just been broadsided by an epic attack and ...... well ............ i'm just a lil p***ed off right now because of it. I know, stressing about it does nothin for it.

I guess it's just the whole hand thing, prickly heat from hell, friends bein given medical death sentences, a mom who pretends to care but who ends conversations with "everyone has to live with some pain" (and implies that noone can ever be sicker than her), no money, no job, scrapin the bottom of the patience barrel, the whole waiting game, coming to a head and the stress needed an outlet, so what the heck, lets biff her with an attack that she won't see comin. Yeah, great, thanks so much ... really appreciate it .... NOT!!!!!

I hate these ones. Dont even get a hint that they're comin at ya. They just ... arrive ... BAM!!!! And we're off ... I've stretched, i've walked, i've done squats, i've cursed and cursed again, i've raided the backup drug supply, I think i'll go try a warm shower (despite the fact that it's a rather warm summer nite). If that dont work, then I'll just have to resort to having Troy pummel my legs with his fists until they're numb.

Sorry if i've come off a lil hot-headed over a lil ol hand. I'd do what Troy does when he needs a time out and go fishin, but I can't even hold a friggin rod! I'd walk the Rotty, but it's rainin, and I dont like the neighbourhood.

So ... i'm gonna try that shower.
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Nadia,

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time of it. I wish I could fix it for you. Hang in there girl, you can make it through (although it probably doesn't feel that way right now). With everything you've been through you definitely deserve a break. I hope you get some relief soon.

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Nadia, you are bound to get there.... you have such spirit.

I'll bet you are good fun at a party!!!
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

N, So sorry things are piling up and piling up. You keep talking to us. Through it all, and then some, please know that we are there with you in spirit, thoughts, and prayers.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I haven't posted much but I've been reading all your posts. Patience is not something I have much practice in. I want to know, do, go, see everything now! Tonight is a case in point. I am trying to email my support to you and I have to go back and re-type every third word because of the mistakes. I sure don't have the problem you do with your hand but mine don't want to connect with the brain. That happens every so often, especially when this "stuff" wakes up and takes charge. Don't know what it is, not RLS, not completely positive it's fibro. Anyway, I hate it and can't wait for it to go away.

Nadia, you have gone through so much in your life and right now is a really bad time for you. It's okay to vent, cry , scream, talk to us, whatever helps. But I know by what I read that you are an incredibly strong person and you will make it through this. Sometimes patience is a virture. Sometimes a pain in the ****. And sometimes we have to take patience and trow it out the window and just do something.

I know this is just rambling but I'm rambling for YOU dear friend. I'm doing this because I can't do anything else to help out. Be kind to yourself and if you need another mother-figure, just let me know. Momma Ruby understands.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

Hey Nadia,

Geez, sorry to hear the RLS is coming on, I would detour that by a call to the doc for some extra help.

Maybe if you were able to kick it harder in mean time it would relax some??? At least that is the way I'm starting to think about those bad cycles.

Life is not fair more than some of the time. No good answers for what happens somedays. But remember that somewhere down the road you will have learned something, gained something, or know better to avoid something because of times like this.
Not a feel good statement, but I totally understand.

Seems like nothing ever happens one at a time in our house/family. It's all at once or something new every month, but it evens out a bit sooner or later.

In your case I'm pulling for sooner!

I'm with Mark, keep us updated, and know that we are here for our Aussie Gal. The can do girl. You know you are strong, and no it might not feel like it right now, but I know that fight within you. It's there babe, punch this out.

Filling the moon to shine on you.

Love Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Nadia

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. You've always had a lot on your plate--with one thing, then another. In fact, I was shocked at your age when we first met. You are way too young to have had all of that. But, it is what it is and I think you've actually handled it all pretty darn good. But, even if you hadn't--even if you have been a big baby, so what?!!! You need to get this out of your system--scream, yell vent (isn't that what we've always said?). People here understand! I remember you greeting me when I first came here and you listened to me!! That's what this place is---support.

I sure do hope you get some much needed relief soon! And, patience? My husband has always said--with his tongue halfway out his cheek, that the ONLY way I'll ever have patience is if I become a doctor (and change the spelling, of course!). hehe So, I'm not so sure anyone would have patience in your circumstances!

Take care!
Big Hugs to you!
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Nadia, I reckon we all get our patience tried at times, I think you are coping wonderfully well. There are folk (in general) who reckon they have great patience, never lose their cool.... perhaps they have never faced a real test..... and think that patience means waiting calmly in a queue!!!!
You know what real patience means.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Nadia,

Haven't heard from you in a few days -- do keep us updated on how you are doing. I know that taking one minute at a time to get through is the pitts. You are a very strong person and we are all with you on this fight. Lean on us for your needed support. Together we are kick butt awesome.

Hugs to you, girlfriend.

Cyndi

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Hey Cyndi ... Yup ... i'm still hangin around down here ... still in one piece. Enjoying the thunderstorm that's cruisin overhead at the moment. I've been a bit quiet yes; i've been musing over our state of affairs, which I must admit, are quite dismal. I ended up cashing in some frequent shopper points to get a couple of $100 gift cards so we can buy some decent groceries and not have to stand at the checkout watching the total and then handing items back to the sales clerk and saying "sorry, can't afford these." It's embarrassing. I'm still looking for work, but with my hand being up in the air (no pun intended), I'm not sure what type of work I should look for. At the moment, bookkeeping just doesnt turn me on, but I guess i'll just have to swallow my pride and go and see some of the accountants in town.

I still have a week to wait to see the surgeon. :cry: I'm wearing two splints now. A combinded wrist/thumb splint and i've put my old mouldable thumb splint over the top to give my thumb more support coz I kept trying to do things and ended up swearing my head off instead. :roll:

I was so down in the dumps last nite that I made the "Chocolate Cure-All" (the recipe is back a cpl pages). I've only made it a few times ... usually when I'm frustrated at something. Well ... the response I got from Troy was "I can see why you were almost orgasmic when Muzz made this for you!!!" :oops: I just burst out laughing. Muzz (Murray) is the friend who gave me the recipe after I landed on his doorstep in a freaked out state a couple of years ago. Last year, Muzz rang me at about 3am ... he needed advice ... i didnt care ... no-one else calls me at 3am when i'm wishin I had somethin to do coz my brain won't switch off 8) ... at the time, he was persuing a lady friend of his who just didn't seem to want to be caught. I told him to make the Choc Cure-All. He asked why, I said, "mate, you had me all gushy and gooey after the first mouthful ... that's your girl-catcher stuff ... you coulda had me ... but it wasn't the right time ... and believe me, it was REALLY hard to resist you for the rest of the week!" After gut-laughing and reminiscing over the event for quite a while he did finally admit that he'd had a hard time keeping his hands to himself and staying in "Friends Only" mode whilst I was there. Needless to say, we have a friend for life in each other.

You'll be pleased to know that the epic attack I copped the other nite seems to have been a one-off thing ... and i'm putting it down to ... good ol stress. Had to come out somehow sometime! Also, I managed to NOT find a chainsaw, so both legs are still intact. I did however raid the backup drugs for the first time in a looooooong time ... both levodopa/benzeraside (Madopar) and pergolide (Permax). I know i know, the second is on the don't take list anymore, but it was either that or start kickin holes in the walls ... and I dont think the landlord would appreciate that.

Kathy, Lynne, Jan ... three of the most wonderful people on this board. I do hope that we are able to meet one day. I just want to hug you all so hard!

Jan, i'm so glad you gave me permission to act like a big baby, coz that's how i've been feeling lately. It's funny, the MSA friend I told you about the other day, she and I have been in almost constant email contact; she's so glad she's found someone that doesn't tell her to be quiet or suck it up. She's been feeling like she's been acting like a big baby, but the way I see it, tears were made for sad and tough times, and its during these times that God lets us cry for as long as we want. I know my Dad has been told, and has taken it pretty hard, but i'm not sure if my Mum knows yet. I've taken a full double step backwards away from her for now ... I just need some space away from her negativity about my health, to concentrate on getting my health the way I want it ... hope that makes sense.

I find it ironic that i'm one of the younger people continually contributing to this board, yet i'm the longest serving member ... go figure.

I certainly dont feel like a spring chicken most days, although I have managed to maintain a face that defies most people's ability to tell my age. Not long after I moved to Gladdy, I met one of the neighbours ... after about half an hour, she asked me how old i was ... when I told her "32", she did not believe me. Karrissa happened to be standing at the door at the time and not long before we'd been having a discussion about how hard it is to tell someone's age and she didn't believe that I've been mistaken for a 25yr old. When my dear neighbour recovered she said "my goodness, i thought you were only about 27!" I just turned to look at Karrissa and said "told you!" ... to make it even more interesting, I wasn't even wearing makeup of any sort. I'll thank my maternal grandmother for those genes. She's 82 but has the skin of someone 20 years younger!

Betty ... i haven't been to many parties lately, but when I do get out, i'm ususally one of the "stayers". One of those who stays for the best of the party after all the "we've made an appearance, said hi, had our bit of bbq, now we're goin home" people knick off. I was initiated into the fishing club circles this time last year. They have their EOY breakup, the next year after everyone's been on hols, had their fill of other Chrissy do's then they come to the best "break up". Troy was impressed with my "staying power". He was hesitant about going as his ex-wife is one of those "i've shown my face, can we go now please?" people. Not me ... hell no! It was well after midnight when we left. Seanna was dead to the world on my lap, Karrissa and Bianca had made themselves beds out of a few chairs and I was having a great time getting to know some of the other fisherman's wives. Was I worried about the kids being up so late? Yes and no, but then I remembered back to some of the parties my family has been invitied to in the past when we were young, and it was always well after midnight when we left. We either found a corner to snooze in, or found the stamina to keep runnin around like lunatics.

To be honest though, it's the alco-ma-hol that I have to keep an eye on. I can have have a couple of drinks, usually vodka, but that seems to be my limit. However, if the kids are away, then by all means I'll throw caution to the wind, especially if there's a pool/billiard table around ... the more tipsy I am ... the more a$$y shots I pull off :lol: It usually takes me about three days to recover, but you gotta have fun sometimes!

Ruby ... rambling ... you know i'm one of the best at it round here my dear and I've never told anyone to stop writing down what happens to be on their mind at that moment. The way this family here works is what I love so much about it. Sure RLS is the main topic, but if there's another problem that needs solving, or a different question to be answered, it's just done. I know i've written some epic posts in here ... particularly in my "diary" ... not everyone has answered, and I dont expect it. I just know that there are people around who understand that stress and anxiety need a safe outlet somewhere ... and this board is one of those safe havens. By the way ... don't ever apologise for not posting ... I know you have a whole bunch of things going on in your own life ... and you know that I'm always thinking of you. I'd still love to come stay at your house one day!

Lynne ... i think my whole medical mess of a life has made me wiser. Yes, I sometimes go like a bull at a gate with both feet planted firmly in my mouth, but when I do that, there's usually a good reason for it.

I invested in a block of land at the end of 2006. The plan was to have a house built before the end of 2007. Obviously that ain't happened. Our finances are shot. I've gone to bed each night lately weighing up the pro's and con's of keeping and selling the block. My gut tells me to keep it ... and my gut is usually right; but i'm not quite convinced just yet. Will keep you posted. I know that selling it is exactly what my mother expects me to do, but it's not her life, its ours. It's not her dream, it's ours. Wilfully shattering your own dream takes extraordinary inner strength and I'm not so sure that this particular dream is meant to be shattered.

You know, when you spend the better part of your life exploring the inards of various doctors surgeries and hospitals, friends don't exactly line up to join you on the tours. So i've become quite good at weeding out the true friends from the "I'm just going to use you for a while" friends. It's strange ... most of my friends are older than me. I have very few close friends who are around my age. Probably no more than half a dozen actually. But we all live so far apart, a coffee group is outta the question. We have the type of friendship where we can go for months or a couple of years between catch-ups and we just pick up right where we left off, as tho time had not passed us by.

And Mark ... as usual ... i might as well have written a novel. It's when I stop "talking" that y'all need to send a search party.

It's a disgustingly humid night. The thunderstorm has done nothing to alleviate the heat, to the extent that Troy has retreated to the lounge to sleep under two fans. I might join him yet lol.

Goodnight all ... luv n hugs all round
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Polar Bear wrote:Nadia, I reckon we all get our patience tried at times, I think you are coping wonderfully well. There are folk (in general) who reckon they have great patience, never lose their cool.... perhaps they have never faced a real test..... and think that patience means waiting calmly in a queue!!!!
You know what real patience means.

My dear Betty, I hope I'm coping well ... it doesn't seem like it sometimes, especially when I just fall apart at the seams and cry like a baby. I'm actually surprised that I haven't copped a full blown anxiety attack yet ... not that I want one right now ... !

I've always found it utterly fascinating when I've been at the bank or out shopping during the leadup to Christmas or back-to-school ... people REALLY don't understand what patience is.

Even finding a plain ol car park requires patience during these times, but not only do we have road-rage, but car-park-rage, trolley-rage, checkout-queue-rage, bank-queue-rage ... where will it all end???

It truly does fascinate me ... people watching ... it's utterly addictive ... watching how people react to a situation they find unsuitable to their liking. I've spent many a minute (or 45) standing in a bank queue to do my banking, or when I was working for the uni, standing in a different queue to get international banking done, which was a whole other level of patience again.

I have a good loud giggle when people huff n puff their way out of a queue flamboyantly looking at their watch and sighing oh so theatrically as if the entire world had just stuffed up their whole day because they didnt have ... a little bit of patience. "Oh lordy my ... the banking didnt get done becasue there were too many people in the queue ... that just screws up my agenda for the Whole Week!" ... boo flippin hoo ... half the time if the people hung around they'd find that the queue is usually moving at a rather rapid pace ... but ... like you said ... they've more than likely never faced a real test of their patience. It'd be great to be a fly on the wall when a true test of patience gets thrown their way!

I think I said goodnite over an hour ago ... so I'd better go to bed lol. I've been up making the girls lunches and talking to Zena ... for a mean lookin Rotty, she's a complete wimp when it comes to thunderstorms! Anyway, I better turn the computer off, there's a whole line of thunderbumpers heading our way.

Goodnite ... again xo
Nadia

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Nadia when I read your post you talked about your dream. Hang onto your dreams. They are so important and will help you through some of the rough times.

I hope that you are doing better today and if you feel like crying go ahead and do it. It will make you feel better. I know when I had it so bad at one time and was crying our "sweet Jan'" said crying cleanses the soul and believe my my soul must have been really clean.

If bookkeeping does not turn you on then look for something you will enjoy as you are still young and having a job that does not suit you is for the "pits" believe me when I was working I have been through that so I am telling you from experience find something that will be interesting and fun. Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Have a good day.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Hey Nadia,

Thank you for catching us up on what's going on with you. Ramble away, girlfriend, it's a trait I happen to resemble myself.

Reading your post I caught myself looking at the person writing. Even though I'm new to the board and don't really know much about any of you yet, I gained a lot of insight into what makes you tick. You are one amazing woman. I see your strength and versatility shining through. Yes, you are against some pretty rough stuff right now, but you will come through all of it brilliantly I believe.

The job thing is a big one. You need to be happy in what you do for the better part of your day. I know we all need money to survive and it's hard finding the right job when you so desperately need it. I also work in accounting and got frustrated with the daily debit/credit and reports stuff. When I had the opportunity to change jobs I did. Now I am a cash applications specialist -- fancy title to say I take in the money and apply cash to accounts, and reconcile all accounts monthly. The stress factor is almost non-existant which was my goal. I'm not sure they have this type of position where you live, but it's still dealing with numbers but is quite fun and less stressing.

I hope you are doing better today and that each day is an improvement. Keep fighting . . . you are definitely worth it!

Cyndi

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

With still a whole week to wait to see the Surgeon (patience is a virtue!!!) ... I decided to tackle the "to do" list I came up with the other night.

Top of the list ... find out the name of the d***head who'd supposedly put up a fence that now encroached on to my neighbours land.

Now, rather than approaching me like friendly neighbourly people, I instead received a letter from their solicitor telling me that I had apparently bought my block of land WITH the fence already put up and ergo, did not have a survey of the block done and they want me to fork out money (That I Dont Have!!!) to pay for the lil bit of extra work their builder had to do to rip the dang thing out.

1. When I bought the block of land ... there was no fence

2. When I bought the block of land ... I had it surveyed and new pegs put in to replace the ones that had been lost.

3. When I bought the block of land ... I took photos of it from every angle possible

4 When I did a drive by past my land bout 3 months later ... there was a fence ... and a helluva lot of building crap on my block from the people building on the top side of my block ... and evidence that the plumber had trespassed on my land (that was easily solved with a friendly call to the builder who did the toe-tredding for me)

5 I did a second drive by ... this time I took another round of photos, making sure I got a good shots of the fence (which was just utterly horrid) making sure I got pics that included the boundary pegs.

6. 21st December I get the best Chrissy present of all ... a letter from a solicitor tellin me I'd done someone wrong and I was gonna pay

7. NOT A GOOD TIME TO TELL ME THAT :twisted:

8. Detective work ... turns out that there had been another owner of the block between the developer owning it and the current hot-headed owners.

9. Detective work ... rang surveyors, who coincidentally did both surveys, they were extremely helpful and confirmed that the boundary pegs had indeed been removed ... THEN replaced ... IN THE WRONG SPOT ... I asked if they had photographic evidence ... they don't, but hey, they're surveyor's and if they FUBAR a dividing line in a housing estate they might as well just use chalk and string lines.

10. Detective work ... turns out that it was the previous owner of the block who put up the fence ... HOWEVER, he swears that he deliberately put it on his side of the dividing line, by a mere ... 6 Inches ... Now ... i'm being told i've "tresspassed" by exactly 1.89metres ... a fair whack more than a lil ol 6 inches dont u think?

11. Detective work ... the guy at the city council told me in no uncertain terms should I have received the letter in the first place (well, DUH!) and it's not my problem coz it aint on my land and it was the previous owner who did this amazing FUBAR

12. Logical Thinking ... did it not occur to the surveyors to point out that the fence both started AND finished within the confines of THEIR block ... not mine and ergo, may not be said fault of now stressing neighbour????

13. Now i'm stressing out about how to sort this FUBAR mess out which isnt my mess anyway, but hey i'm slap bang in the middle of it thanks to the ignorant assumptions my "neighbours" made about me. NOT the best way to get to know me .......

14. Bull at a gate with both feet planted firmly in mouth has crossed my mind ... then been crossed off the list ... dont want to sink to their ignoramous level.

15. Trying to figure out how to sort this FUBAR mess out, without me having to go to a lawyer.

16. Last I checked, Aussies were supposed to get along with each other ... you know, the ol mateship thing ... I can be your friend ... or your enemy ... and the latter aint worth your time (or mine coz I get too worn out) ... I remember when everyone used to know the neighbours; street partys and neighbourhood bbq's ... it's all gone.

17. How the hell should I sort this out???? Any ideas?

.........................................................................................................

Had two run-ins with our Rotty this morning ... she's the BIGGEST whimp when it comes to storms. First she barges her way into the house via the laundry ... good thing i've got grabbin her choker as she roars past down pat. It's when she plants herself, with all her weight in her butt, refusing to budge even half an inch that I start gettin really hurt. I found a new tool today ... a broken wooden spoon ... no i didnt whack her with it ... i threaded it thru her choker which gave me better leverage with both arms and both feet and about 5 minutes later she was finally deposited back outside the door. It's pouring rain (had constant electrical storms all night and right up til about 11am this morning ... very unusual!) and I wanted to check one side of the house to make sure the water was draining properly ... so this time I sneak out the front door and thru the garage. I nearly got away with it ... until I had to move a sheet of aluminium ... Zena was at my feet in a flash ... and not too impressed that I was standing out in the rain, and not undercover. So, this time I have to get back thru the garage door ... I didn't even have a chance ... she stuck her snout in and wrenched the door out of my hand (OWIE!!!) and bolted for the front steps ... bugga ... front door was shut (hehehe!!!) so ... she was thus dragged back to the garage ... and she sat ... and stayed (if only she'd do that on command :roll: ) ... and it was a repeat of the laundry scene only this time I didnt have the wooden spoon to help me ... so my fingers are killin me from tryin to drag this oh-so-not-couragous dog thru the door. We got there ... eventually. By that time I was soaked to the bone. It's been a while since I've been out in the rain long enough to do that ... just meant a change of clothes ... and my hair was already done ... naturally curly, chuck a towel over it for an hour, shake, spray and it was like i'd just walked out of the salon ... not the garage in the middle of a storm.

As a result of said run-ins with dear dog ... my left hand, thumb, wrist ... well everything really ... it's killin me ... i'll borrow a line from lyndarae ... "can i have some cheese with my whine please?" Ok, i've had my bubba whine, i'll go and see if I can nut out some ways to put my neighbours firmly back on their own caboose ... in a nice way :D

P.S. It's still a WHOLE WEEK before I see the surgeon ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :x :evil: :!: :!: :!: ... Deep breath ... and count backwards from 100 nice and slow ... 100 ... 99 ... 98 ... 97 ... 96 ... :roll: ... maybe i shudda started at a million ... 1 000 000 ... 999 999 ... 999 998 ... 999 997 ... 999 996 ... 8) much better
Nadia

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

What a mess!

You seem to have pictures, but not sure how the court would view them. You also have proof that you did the survey.

With that, I'd do one of two things. I'd start by getting as calm as I could and adopting the "Oh My Goodness How Did This Happen And I Want To Help You As Much As I Can" attitude. Wearing that attitude, I'd hop on over to the neighbors that are mad.

You truly are incredulous that this happened. And you truly want better relations with them. So, tell them that. Explain that you are just as baffled as they. Show them your pictures...without telling everything you know.

See how they respond. If they soften toward you, tell them you've done some investigating to try and help both of you and show them what you found out.

If this doesn't work, see if there is a local mediation service. Much less expensive than lawyering and a lot better at maintaining relationships. Some services provide help for free. In Chicago, we have a large non-for-profit that has almost 200 mediators (they all volunteer their time). They handle a TON of neighbor disputes. And many people leave hugging each other and drop all court cases.

I hope you get it resolved...what a pain this is when people jump to assumptions. ANd it's really hard to let that go when you are on the receiving end of it. But, it's possible that someone told them wrong information that made them think you were responsible - so they are doing what anyone does. Thinking the information is correct and getting mad.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.