Super Bowl

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Sojourner

Super Bowl

Post by Sojourner »

Go Pats!

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Sorry Mark, we know very little of the Super Bowl over here in UK. Probably some followers about somewhere. :oops: I assume it is american football??

Betty
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Mark I can hardly wait for this game. :lol:
I am soooooooooooo excited can't you tell. All kidding aside do enjoy your game and hope that your team wins.

I will certainly hear hubby and all of his brothers hooping and hollering. I am glad that they are getting together for this.

Betty it is American football.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

I'll be in front of the TV for the game. I'm not so much for NY as I am against the Pats. Sorry Mark, but that's the breaks. Looks like one of us will be humbled later this evening when the game is over.

I do feel I'm on a football roll this year . . . our own Katy High School, Katy, TX Roaring Tigers won Class 5A Division State Title this year. They are ranked #1 in the state of Texas and #3 in the nation! My nephew is an alumni from last year and my niece is a cheerleader this year.

I'm not sure what to do with My Sunday afternoons after today. Just another kind of withdrawal. :twisted:

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

You mean the Super Bowl is today?
Susan

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Gosh dang it!

I'll have to go scour the tv schedule to see if us Aussie's are going to even get the priviledge of watching it.

As for who to barrack for ... I'll just go for whoever wins :lol:

......................................................................................................

I mentioned in one of my other posts last nite that there was a great thunderstorm cruisin overhead with more to follow ... well we've had thunderstorm after thunderstorm all nite ... and they're STILL rollin in ... great day to be under the covers with a book ... not so sure that I should have the tv on, now that I think of it. The thunder is the sharp sounding one that usually accompanies good ol lightening.

.......................................................................................................

Catch u later ... goin to find the tv guide
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

ViewsAskew

Re: Super Bowl

Post by ViewsAskew »

Mark wrote:Go Pats!

M.

Who?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

becat

Post by becat »

Sorry Mark, gotta go with the G-men!

Hubby is from Long Island, :), it's a family thing. You understand.

Plus That certain part of the country can't have all the champions. I'm still bruised from baseball!
LOL

Cindy, I watched that Championship game Katy did a great job and I was so happy for them. You know us Texans and our Football. LOL

Lynne

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Lynne,

Yes, us Texans and our football . . . it's like a religion! Hey NY just scored in the 4th quarter and is ahead of the Pats! Yippee!

Cyndi

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

ok ... the gremlins have got me in their sights ... i saw all of 10 secs of the superbowl before the tv blew up ... knew i shudn't have turned it on ... ARGH!!!

next stop ... insurance ... oh yay

... so ... from all accounts ... if the news reports r correct ... then some pats supporters are drowning their sorrows ...???
Last edited by sardsy75 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

So sorry, Mark. Better luck next year. :)

New York won!

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Ooops! :(

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

WOW!

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Did I mention that it was a very close, very good game? Definitely not one sideded at all.

becat

Post by becat »

LOL, Good for the G-Men.

Now if I can make it through basketball, ugh, then I can get back to my sport......Baseball, Go Yanks.

:cry: but without my Torre? I don't know, it will shake things up so much....oh well, we'll see.

It was a close game and hard hitting as well, OMgosh the score alone speaks tons. I was talking to my mom at the last 20? or seconds and walked away saying the need a Hail Mary play to make it. WHO KNEW? :D

Lynne