Birthdays

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Hi
Thanks for the birthday wishes much appreciated.
Today didn't go as planned I am so low that I couldn't go for lunch or even be with anyone.
However my mum and dad didn't push it and said we will do it when I feel better.

Huggles
moonlight x
sleep is not only a dream

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear Moonlight....... What an interesting way to come into the world. I read your having a tough go of it....so hon just pamper yourself and do whatever you want for you, it's your day.........You know the song, It's my birthday and I will cry if I want to......so see you can do anything your heart desires. NOt to worry another one will sneak up on ya too fast GOD BLESS my matie~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

happy birthday moonlight. :lol:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Happy Birthday my friend Moonlight! I love you!

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Mum and dad sound like they are very caring and considerate of you. That is lovely. Hope you enjoy the birthday sometime soon.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi Moonlight

I sent you Birthday Wishes via e mail but I will send them again 21 is it this time..........lol I've got the 60 in August.
Must have cake.
m mmmmmmm choccy one too.

love gill :roll: :wink:

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

A GREAT BIG BIRTHDAY CHEER!!!! For our lovely JAN....... who turns 16 today , when you hear her voice thats just how she sounds sweet 16!!! I love ya honey, it was so good to hear your voice and yes, I was a napping or sleeping in late, was one of those nights from h***.........

Maybe I did too much at the gym too fast but my legs did not like it.....I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will talk to you soon. I love you GOD BLESS~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Yes Happy Birthday to our dear Jan. I will sing on the board as if you heard me in person you would go running for them thar hills LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE.

Have a great day and enjoy it.

Love ya dear friend.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Happy birthday Jan,
Wishing you everything you could wish for yourself :D
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

becat

Post by becat »

OMG Happy Happy Birthday my love, sister, friend.

Thank you Lyndarae for reminding me about this wonderful & caring woman. Someone that deserves a great B-day and a wonderful yr....

Count it girlfriend, you earned it for sure.

What is it 29 this yr? LOL

Love ya.
Lynne

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

J,

"Sto lat, sto lat,
Niech żyje, żyje nam."

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

What a NICE surprise and a wonderful part of my birthday! Yes, I am, ehmmmmm, 16. If you believe that one, I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you! LOL

I am 61 years old this year. I can't believe I'm 61, but I am. I feel lots younger in some ways, and on some days, I feel lots older. You all know what I mean! lol

Seriously, you all have made my day. It's wonderful to be remembered by great friends (family). I love you guys!

Jan
(One year to go before I can collect social security. YAY!)
No one is alone who had friends.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

The social security line cracked me up. So, there are benefits to those birthdays! Hope you had an enjoyable day and it leads to a wonderful enjoyable year.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Once again I'm a day late. You would think these ruby slippers would get me around faster but...

Anyway, Darling Jannie, Happy Belated Birthday!!! You are a very young 61 and always will be. It's that huge, caring heart that keeps you so youthful. I'll never forget Gingham's and the picture of my new kitchen when we found out we hade the same curtains!

Lovely lady, let's try to get together again soon..at least on the phone.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

OK ... here's my take on having to suffer through yet another birthday today.

I'm a year older ... and older than I've ever been before!

BUT

I'm a year YOUNGER than I'll be next year at this time, and, in fact, younger than I'll EVER be again!

:lol:
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!