Birthdays

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

happy birthday Sardsy, you are much appreciated.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Nadia Happy Birthday and I love your logic LOL

This deserves a birthday song. It is good that you cannot hear me LOL\

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NADIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE

Take care my friend
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

That cracks me up Birthday Girl, LOL LOL LOL.

Now, you had to smile back at yourself after coming up with that one, and that is a good way to start the day.

I figure if I survive the yr., I'm counting it. You can too! What 22-23 this yr? LOL

I love you, you Aussie wonder. I hope you have had a most awesome day.

Happy Birthday,
Love Lynne

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I'll sing the birthday song according to my 2 year old grand-daughter

AHEM>>>

HAPPY BUR-DAY TO JU
HAPPY BUR-DAY TO JU
H-I-J-K...
HAPPY BUR-DAY TO JU!!!

Hugs and kisses!!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Ruby that was too precious. That made my evening.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

HeatherB

Post by HeatherB »

Happy Belated Birthday Everyone!

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Ty Ty ... Betty, Charlene, Lynne, Kathy & Heather,

I did have a wonderful day. I awoke to a mountain of presents from the girls and Troy. Being a school day they didn't have time to make a mountain of pancakes for me, so no doubt I'll get that on Saturday lol.

I also FINALLY got to christen the rod & reel that Troy bought me for last years birthday lol.

Troy got the day off from work and took me fishing on the outter edge of the harbour to teach me how to fish reefs. We didn't bring anything home but we did have a lot of fun. I finally managed to land what seems to be my specialty whenever I go fishing ... a doormat (stingray). Was over two feet long including his nice barbed tail. Troy caught a few cod. I got busted off by something big and awfully quick. It nearly ripped the rod out of my hand so my thumb is a bit tender today.

On the down side, i'm payin dearly for it today with my fibro giving me utter hell, but hey, I had fun! I nearly said no to going, but thought, "bugga it ... i'm tired of not bein able to join in the good stuff, so i'll deal with the consequences tomorrow." and off we went.

At least I know the basics of reef fishing now, so when the guys take me out to the REAL reef (bout 100kms off the coast), they wont have to worry about me fumbling about. Can't wait to do a proper reef trip ... up at 4am and back around 6pm.

Must away ... dinner unfortunately does not cook itself around here. Ty again for the many best wishes.

Btw ... i'll claim that 23 age lol ... I keep gettin mistaken for someone that age ... gotta love good european genes!!! 8)
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Nadia I am so glad that you had a great birthday. You more than deserve it gf. Have a good day today and congrats on catching the stingray.

I used to fish and it was alot of fun. Will have to do it again one of these days.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time