And for the next test...

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

And for the next test...

Post by ViewsAskew »

Zach had colors....

how about images?

http://www.psicologi-psicoterapeuti.it/ ... alita.html

I had two favorites...I went with the one that I came back to:

Introspective Sensitive Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

But the one that I first identified I thought I liked was this:

Carefree Playful Cheerful

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."

You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.

Both are surprisingly accurate (but missing a lot of other things, lol). I love it that they are overwhelmingly positive. It's nice to hear good things sometimes.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Wow, one click on a pic and I'm all figgered out! :P :D Seriously though, that is pretty cool and pretty accurate.

Independent Unconventional Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

You gotta love that it only takes ONE click on a pic. Truly amazing :lol:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."

You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.

Wow, that's good. There wasn't even a second choice for me; none of them appealed to me.
Susan

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

This is scarey.

That's me in a nutshell. How weird is that! :)

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

lorabell

Post by lorabell »

Well, since I am somewhat nosey, I went to see what this was all about.
Accoring to this, " I value a natural life style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you bcause you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those close to you security and and space. You are preceived as being warm and human. You reject everythig that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical towatds the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusivelyelegant.
Acually, pretty dog-gone close. I do love elegant clothing, but it's hard to find at Wal-Mart.
Pretty interesting place. Think I'll send this link to some family and friends and see how they do.
Lorabell
aka
wowobl
Always remember, if you cut off your limbs, you'll have phantom rls and nothing to rub .LOL

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

Dynamic Active Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.

What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

tazzer wrote:Dynamic Active Extroverted

dee

That's just the alcohol talking!

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

lol
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

u should know ARE!

snif sniff do i smel jack daniels....or johnny walker...or just beer

:lol:
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

amazing

introspective...sensitive...reflective......how true