ALL IN THE FAMILY!!!!!!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
becat

Post by becat »

I love you!

So working on this date, please tell me you have gotten the legs done by now? :wink: :D

Hugs and a moon full of love,
Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Lyndarae you are such a caring and wonderful person. Josh is so fortunate to have found you and you him. I am so excited for you.

Now you have to keep us informed especially me since I am Mrs Nosey. When I was workingl, they used to call me Mrs. 411. I wonder what they meant by that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

when it rains it pours................... I was played.... From the begining. He (dont even want to say his name) asked me for money to get home from africa!!!! Do I feel like a fool........ you bettcha am I going to crawl in a hole and pity my poor self. HELL NO!!! I have to much pride for that and faith, everything happens for a reason.

Embarrassed,humiliated ohhhhhh yeah.. Me and my big mouth, have to tell it all here only to have to come back and post this. Do I want to reach for a drink our drug to numb myself, yes, am I going to NO!!!! Nothing is worth that.What I am going to do is pamper myself, my mind spirit and soul.

Im taking a walk in the cold crisp sunny day. I am doing my nails, I might even shave my head, or get some blue hair dye.....LOL. Anything but sit here and feel sorry for myself. Already spent too much of my life doing that. And it didnt help in any way.

Soooooooo Nadia keep looking for that aussie bloke for me, and Becat well you know!!! WHO. or maybe I am meant to live out the rest of my life without a partner in crime.All I know is with the passing of riley and now this insult thrown at me, I only feel stronger and more determind to take what life throws at me because what else can I do???For me there is no other choice.

My eagle spirit, tells me to soar................above it all and see it for what it is and not how it makes me feel in the pit of my gut. Another lesson learned and a stronger me. Only the strong survive this earth walk........now I just need to get back on the red road and keep walking. Thanks to all of you for reading, loving, and supporting me........

GOD BLESS and carry on~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

becat

Post by becat »

Well My love, SOAR, Glide, hit that warm updraft.

Blue has been over used around here of late, how about a firey RED!

I think RIley will be helping Nadia sniff the whacker out and if she does find him, Oh what a party that would be, wounded hand or not. I know Nadia has a heck of a walking stick! :shock:

You are a worthy woman, and pamper yourself in any fine manner you wish.

I still love you and no you are no fool, never let that enter your mind. He was the fool and better you know now than later. His loss and your gain, my sweet friend.

Soar and let out the call, I'll send my own to yours and may the strength be with you.

Hugs and of course a moon full of love,
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Well, I just have one thing to say:

YOU are WOMAN---hear you ROAR!!!!!

You are not a fool! NEVER! You are a caring, loving person who always sees the GOOD in people, not the bad. You know, as I said to Lynne just this afternoon....God has hidden blessings in all sorts of things that happen to us. Write this date down and see what happens AFTER this yoyo showed himself today.

Oh, I forgot to say you are BEATIFUL, too! Now, don't ever think you can't share whatever you want here because someone might think you a fool. I don't think anyone who knows you at ALL, would EVER feel that way about you! If they do, just let me know, okay??????

I love you!!
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Lyndarae please do not ever feel like a fool. We are family and being that way we are here for you.

Like Lynne said it is his loss. You are a beautiful person and when you least expect it that "Mr Wonderful" will be there for you. Just put your trust in God as he will take care of you.

Hang in there my friend as there will be better days ahead for you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Never, ever a fool. A fool is someone who goes through life without thinking. You are a beautiful person who truly cares about others. That shines through so completely that this %$#@ could see it and took advantage. Does that mean you stop being yourself? NEVER! You see the best in others and he was a con artist. It's shame he found you, that's all. He should (1) thank his lucky stars that none of us can reach him and (2) realize someday that he missed a chance at a wonderful woman.

I hurt for you also about Riley. My Toby died several years ago but I still miss him. When it's time (and you will know) find another pet that needs you. There are so many out there looking for good homes. I'm not suggesting a replacement but another companion when you are ready.

As for the hair, red would be good! Add a few blonde highlights and you just GO girl! Love you and sending good thoughts your way.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Oh my dear girlfriend ... I feel so sorry that you were used in that way. There's not a bigger kick in the guts than that.

Now what was his name again??? <<<searchin for walkin stick, i know it's in this here room someshere!!!>>> ahhh, there it is, now I'll just get the other one outta the car ...

Man o man ... if I catch up with him ... !!!

I promise I'll keep lookin for you girl ... know how much you'd love to get back downunder.

Otherwise, stay positive ... the REAL one will come sweeping by you when you least expect it :)

Hold your head up high my dear, you have NOTHING to be ashamed of ... you are a true trooper and we all love you.

((((((((((HUGGLES))))))))))
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey ya"ll..........I think it all has caught up to me today. Might have been in shock or something the last couple of days, today is a tough one. I am doing everything I can not to crawl under the rug. This was suppose to be the weekend we spent together............so just got to get through it.

I cant say I didnt have some red flags that I didnt look at closer but......live and learn. Just wanted to thank everyone again. Have a nice weekend, I will try real hard to do the same~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

Nadia after living in aussie for 3 years you bettcha I would go back in a heartbeat, loved it there so much. Spent alot of time at Kangaroo Island and Ayers rock great berrierr reef...........alice springs actually meet Peter Tayler and took him out to eat. What a journey and what great memories

KBear

Post by KBear »

Lyndarae I echo all of the support you have received above I have just two things to add.

1) A fool would have sent him the money- you are no fool.

2) My vote is for Fuschia.
Kathy

Link to the Mayo Clinic Algorithm:

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pd ... 907Crc.pdf

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

KATHY, your a very smart women and I didnt look at it that way......yeah send him the money ha.......when pigs fly!!!!

Too late on the hair color I just shaved it off................NOT!!! But dont think I havent thought about it nice new fresh start LOL I just gave myself a redo and it came out real nice might even still go dancing these days you can do that by yourself so who needs a man!!!!!

Me and my buddy Linda are talking about going fishing tommarow, that will take my mind off things. I tell ya this has really put my rls at the top of the charts. Havent had any sleep for a few days now, getting a bit high off that........... Its a good thing I dont have Nadias walking stick cause theres no telling who I might beat with it........

I guess you could say I am a bit grumpy today not my usual nature, but this too shall pass.........your a sweetheart thanks~~~Lyndarae

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Just takes a little bit of time. You'll do it no bother.

You really made me take stock... for just a moment I really thought you had shaved your hair off. :lol: :lol:

You'll get there. You've been through too much to let a creep make too much of a dent in that spirit of yours.

Gotta meet a few frogs to find a prince. We've all been there at some time or another.

Betty
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Just had another thought..... you don't need to shave your legs unless you really want to. :lol:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi Lyn

0h im so sorry for your sad news we have had to put down 4 dogs to rest its so sad, but, hey get another one we did last year hubby bought me an 8 week old Golden Retirever he's so gorgeous and a nut job. 0nce again though im so sorry for your loss.

gill

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

one thing i have learned over the years of being here...Lyndarae...you are one of the most strongest, bravest women I know!

I admire you so much! I know we've not talked a lot but just know...you are in my heart and have been for a long time....I believe in you and everything that you have accomplished in the time I've known you...

God bless you you lovely woman!
Beware the Penguin