ALL IN THE FAMILY!!!!!!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

And GOD BLESS you sweet women what a wonderful thing to say to me, you have brought me to tears of joy, just to know that all of you think this way about me makes me feel proud and loved. I cant thankyou all enough.

The weather has turned cold so my friend and I are going to Idaho Falls 45minute drive to go shopping!!!!!! I cant think of a better way to take the mind off things cany YOU!!!!!

The little &^$^%*%^%^& got a hold of me yesterday and begged me for his forgiveness for doing such a thing. When I saw his picture my gut just felt ill. I dont have anything left to say to him. But me being the type of person I am will not for a minute go down to his level. All I say to him is GOD Bless you and I hope you will be happy in all you do. But boyfriend (this is what I think) you blew it bubba.......

You missed out on a good women your loss now bye bye......see ya wouldnt wanna be ya thats all have.
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey girlfriend I am so proud of you. You are too GOOD for him.

God does work in mysterious ways but things will go good for you. If I lived closer I would definitely go shopping with you. We could do some major damage lol
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Betty I just fell out of my chair, your right, she can ignore those hairy legs and then wax then when they are long enough! LOL OMGosh I needed that giggle.

See, Lyndarae, I'm not the only one that sees your awesome heart and never ending spirit and strength.

Glad you told that loser to find another ride back to the states. Better things to do and to come, my love.

If it's cold why not the hot springs tomorrow. There full weekend.

I am so proud of each one of us here, we rally like no other group I have ever seen. All my honor to be apart of this wonderful group!

Warriors, we are!

Love Lynne

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I am happy to give giggles out on me!!!! Shaved the legs for me and only me what a good feeling

becat

Post by becat »

:D :D :D

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Good Morning all. I had a great weekend and am feeling real good. I got turned on to something a while ago but never checked it out until Saturday night. Some of you might all ready know about it. But I wanted to share it with those who dont it is important to pass it on so I am . It a dvd movie called THE SECRET............ it is about the laws of attaction and the universe. It is something that you already know about but it has opened my eyes to a whole new way of thinking. I would highly recomend it to anyone who has an open mind and would like to learn something new.

Thats really all I can say about it. But if any of you have watched it or know about it I would love to know your thoughts on it.

Its only 545am here and I am up and wide awake ready and excited for the day ahead of me, and grateful for all the things that will take place in my life today, In fact what I have learned is that all of the things that come my way I bring by my own thoughts and actions. I am going to apply what I learned from THE Secret everyday and see what happenes. Love you all~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Lyndarae I am so glad that you are do so much better. I will look for that movie. Can you buy it at Walmart or where else?

You sound so uplifted and that makes me feel so good.

Have a great day and week girlfriend and hope that you make it on the chat line tonight.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

HEY THERE NO you cant buy it at a regular store. I found my copy at Barnes and Nobel. I know they have it at the libabary too. You can check it out online www.thesecret/tv scrolls I believe thats right if its not let me know.............this is what is picking me up so high, I havent felt this good in along time, and it just keeps geting better as the days go on. I cant say enough about this and I pray everyone will check it out you wont be disapointed, I give you my word on that~~~~~~~GOD BLESS~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I will be spreading Rileys ashes up in Mackay this summer where he grew up and roamed the country for so long but I wanted to share with you all the poem I wrote for him.

FOR RILEY

A free souled dog, who roamed our earth,
in a kind and gentle way.
Looking for someone who needed to be loved,
like me.
A unique kind of soul,
special in every way.
He picked me up
and lead me down the stream,
never looking back.
He journeyed over many miles,
and always left us with smiles.
A big puppy at heart,
but an old soul.
May he rest in peace now and forever,
and guide my days and ways,
to be more like him,
giving and loving uncondictionally.
He belonged to no man,
but loved us equally,
as it is meant to be.~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

I miss him so much

becat

Post by becat »

Amen my darling.

It is just perfect.

I love you and I know exactly how you are feeling, I too. kept my baby of 13+ yrs with me and someday when I find home, he shall be with me.

Blessings to you my friend, my sister.

Love Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

That was absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing. I know our dog is 14 yrs. and do not know how much longer we will have him but taking one day at time as that is the best that we can do.

I know you miss him as he was definitely family.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Today at noon I had to put my cat to rest.................I am tired and sick at heart. I wont be in voice chat tonight I need some time. Be back when I can love ya'll ~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

Oh darling, I'm so very sorry.

The moon is yours and I will fill it as many times and as much as I can.

I'm just so sorry honey. I love you, that will never change my sister.

((((((((((((Lyndarae)))))))))))))))))

Lynne

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Oh....I wish I had something to say that would make it better....but it just hurts, doesn't it? I hope you think of him or her with love and can soon do it without tears.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Lyndarae I am so sorry for your loss. We had to put our 11 year old Manx/Maine Coon cat down 6 months ago and it was so hard to make that decision and deal with it initially. If there were other choices when it comes to the suffering of our pets I know we would all jump on the bandwagon.

Our cat, Spencer Jo, was a very active part of our family and is still missed. My heart and prayers go out to you.

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.