teamspeak

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Here are pics of common issues and a review... I was impressed that we didn't have too many issues last night but here's some tips to help out...

This first picture is how to join.
RIGHT click on "new server" then click "add a server" then fill it out as it shows in this pic. The name of the server has to be exactly correct:
rls.instantts.com:8864
(see my signature for step by step video or written instructions to see how to get to this step. The video shows that you can download and connect and enjoy the voice chat within 5-10 minutes!)

Having trouble talking and no one is hearing you?
Now that you've connected to the RLS server, this picture below is from the settings tab. You'll need to make sure your input settings and output settings are show the right devices or you won't be able to talk...

When someone talks, does it echo so you hear yourself twice here yourself twice? :roll:

Please, use Push to talk which is also one of the 3 options in the settings menu:

If you click on my signature and click on the 2nd link for the video on "tips, tricks, and troubleshooting," you'll have a video review of much of what I just described up here.

I look forward to using this momentum to future good online support sessions using this program!!!!!!!!!!

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Check out the full length audio from this link below now that it's been edited from some of the chatter and distractions that were on there. Please pay attention to the disclaimer on the right.

Many thanks to Dr. B for donating his time, to Lynne, aka Becat, for being the traffic cop with the questions coming from all directions (and emails!), and to all who were able to connect with this great tool where free conversational support is only a click away.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5124&hl=en

I'll be working on the transcript but that will take some time, ok, a LOT of time, since I'm in the middle of a move, building a home, etc.

becat

Post by becat »

Y'all have fun tomorrow night with Hos, I will be out of town.

Be home soon and safe.

Hugs to all,
Lynne

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Thanks Becat fer taking this project over!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

becat

Post by becat »

Thank you! :D :D :D :D :D :D

becat

Post by becat »

CHAT TONIGHT 9 CST.

Hope you all wish to join us. No topic in particular, but RLS is always the theme. Don't be shy, throw out your questions and we'll help the best we can. Or discuss it til we drop. LOL

See ya there.
Lynne