teamspeak

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
waterloo2

Group Hugs Please........

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi all

Gosh I need group hugss please please please im on a downer again.
I would love to chat to someone about rls/arthiritis im in a bad way and the awkwardness too geez I wish someone would help me but there is nothing. Constantly on pain killers day in day out.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thanks for listening.

love gill

:(

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Gill do you want to chat now?

huggles
moonlight xxxxxxx
sleep is not only a dream

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

I just checked (I'm off work today) but didn't see you on. I'll check back periodically. Hang in there :!:

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Oh Hos

Sorry we finished at five Gills comp had to do a scan, it would have been nice to have chatted, we wern't on teamspeak.
Hopefully another time ,I tend to keep looking in at night and in the afternoon, to see if anyones on chat,but never find anyone.

But today Gill came on and that was nice

huggles
moonlight :P
sleep is not only a dream

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

That's fine, glad you found someone. I have an idea for those with RLS "over the pond" if you don't mind me taking over this thread...

Since Thursday nights at 10 EST is too late for Australians or Europeans (unless you're having a night from Hell!), how about you put down a time here for once per week when you all will try and be on the voice team speak server. Then Americans will try and join that too if we're not at work during the day. :)

Remember to use what time zone you're in like "GMT +12" so no one will be an hour late... or early! :D

Australian:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/australia/

European:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-z ... ean-union/

becat

Post by becat »

TEAMSPEAK TONIGHT MAY 1, 9 PM CST

WE HAVE NO AGENDA, BUT WE HAVE GREAT CONVERSTATION.

LYNNE

becat

Post by becat »

TEAMSPEAK TONIGHT.............MAY, 15, 2008. 9pm CST.

COME JOIN THE Q&A AND THE FUN. BRING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS AND WE ALL FIND THE ANSWERS TOGETHER!

LYNNE

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Ugh, I had 3 fillings done at 5 PM today and I'm still out of it. Sorry, have fun without me. :(

See ya next Thursday!

becat

Post by becat »

UGH, even worse we did not use commication skills last night and neither of us showed up for chat. :roll:

Sorry to everyone that showed up and got zippo, nada, nothing from your host and hostess! LOL

Next time will be no problems. I promise.

Hugs Lynne

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

TS tonight at 10 EST! Bring questions (and answers to go with them :P ).

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Save the date!!!

Dr. Buchfuhrer will be on the RLS Team Speak voice chat on July 10th at 10 EST! (I offered a few times and dates and this worked out best for him.)

You'll be hearing more in the future (actually it'll be the same news repeated over and over) but come on and join in the fun and bring your questions!

Click the link in my signature to see 2 different ways on plugging into the voice chat program. Cool deal!!! We are also working on getting other speakers in the future... :D

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

am or pm?
Susan

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Please join us on the RLS TeamSpeak (TS) channel on July 10 at 10 EST, 7 PST, to hear Dr. Mark J. Buchfuhrer, M.D. and ask questions. Click this link below to see how to join TeamSpeak by 2 methods, video or step by step written directions!

http://bb.rls.org/viewtopic.php?p=38305#38305

Please join 30 minutes before it's supposed to begin if you are unclear of how to join and I'll be happy to help you join the TS channel,
rls.instantts.com:8864

My info: craigoh@gmail.com or pm me.

Dr. B's info FYI:
somno@earthlink.net
11480 Brookshire Avenue, Suite 108
Downey, CA 90241
Tel: 562-904-1101

Book on RLS he helped to write:
http://www.amazon.com/Restless-Legs-Syn ... 316&sr=8-1

Thank YOU Dr. B for donating your time and for all you do as a pioneer to educate the public for our Cause!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Hos on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Just to clarify, he'll be speaking this Thursday at 10 PM EST, not 10 AM EST. So, that will be 10 PM EST, 9 PM CST, 8 PM MST, 7 PM PST.

There was an email from the Foundation that put 10 AM. Sorry for any confusion.

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

It went GREAT! I can't thank Dr. B enough for donating his time. We even now know how to say his name and we learned a few other things too. :D Thank you too to Becat for all her assistance!!!!!!! You're the best.

I'm not at home to see my notes but I think we had around 34 and not many technical issues although some could not speak but at least they could hear.

If you couldn't speak, go to settings then click on the 3rd option down. A menu will pop up and at the bottom you will see "input" and "output" make sure the mic and speakers or headset you are using is highlighted. Email or pm me with any questions.

Since the info given by Dr. B was so good and people are asking for it I will do a written transcript but I'm in the process of moving so it may take awhile to do so. I'm looking into editing it and uploading it on google video too if I can get the quality of sound to be acceptable.

Follow this thread for more info...
Last edited by Hos on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.