Squeeky is still lurking

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
tazzer

Squeeky is still lurking

Post by tazzer »

As Randy has now dubbed me Squeeky Fromme, worried that I have up and joined a cult and my heavy metal music has told me to go out and reek havoc on the world. No I am still around, but i am gettin over a sinus infection and the lovely grass is growing like crazy and seems like i have a hayfield every other day. Not too mention the soon to be 4 yr old is driving me insane. Believe me, I am too tired to reek too much havoc lately, maybe after a vacation!!sigh Well hope all you Mother's had a wonderful Mother's day, I did. Got a badazz pro Nikon digi camera with a zoom lens and a new cell phone.

peace,
squeeky aka tazzer aka dee 8) 8) 8)
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

becat

Post by becat »

Yeah, well now, our Miss Tazzer, Miss Dee, Miss Texas Tornado,

:D :D :D :D :D :D

It's great to see your name around here. Yeah! :lol:

I'm sorry about the nose, it would be no better here at home. Things bloom for two weeks, we get a cold snap, and then it blooms again. :roll:

Yup high winds good enough to put my morther's front yard into my own backyard. She is the panhandle of TX., me stuck in Dallas. :D

I've had to cheat and take the stuff I use at night during the day. I don't think I've gotten as far as infection yet, bless your heart!

Cool gifts. I'm hoping that a new slide show will come of the Your Own space thing, :D !

Hugs to you my friend,
get better soon,
Love
Lynne

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

new slide show as soon as weather and kids behave!!!! gonna go take some of the old barns and houses around here from the civil war era. will add as soon as weather cooperates. we have actually had tornados here this past week....weird! huge tree down right from our house...no school yesterday because of flooding and trees down over roads.

peace
me

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Neco

Post by Neco »

Helloo

becat

Post by becat »

OMG Dee, You should have been telling us about that.

We could have been worried with you, my friend. I never stopped to think of your location. DUH! :shock: I honestly, strangely, believe that you are secretly back here in TX.. I have no idea why, but just realized it.
LOL

I'm quick on the draw! :D

In my Prayers Babe, asap!

Today is suppose to be one of thsoe possible days for us again. Right now though, it's just steady rain, but I know that 4-9 PM I should be ready for some noise and high winds. Not going to even give the tornados any thought. They will have to stay away tonight. I have Stuff to do. 8)

Hugs girl and stay dry and safe.
Lynne

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

wishes i were back in texas....sigh

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Good to see you on here, tazzer. I've been a slacker lately but came on for awhile tonight as hubby has the poker club here so I am officially off-duty! Zach, good to see you too! I have never had allergies in the spring before, just the fall but this year is awful.

Bad weather all around and even though the trees are green and the grass is growing like crazy, it doesn't feel like spring!

No fair, I didn't get anything for Mother's Day except for a couple of cards! I don't really care, they are all coming home this week-end and I think may have a surprise. Even if they don't, just having them here will be great. I think of Lyndarae (sweet girlfriend) who would love to just talk to her kids and realize how lucky I am.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Yeah..........I didnt even get so much as an email this year!!!Guess they have a new mum.... so I stayed busy, as usual. It's true you don't realize what you have until it's gone.

Must be something in the air cause I am reading alot of people are having alot of problems lately with the **&&&^*%%^)* rls......................me too no sleep and threw my whole body. cant think of anything I am doing different HMMMMMM........getting sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Walking After Midnight

Re: Squeeky is still lurking

Post by Walking After Midnight »

tazzer wrote:...I am still around, but i am gettin over a sinus infection and the lovely grass is growing like crazy and seems like i have a hayfield every other day. Not too mention the soon to be 4 yr old is driving me insane. Believe me, I am too tired to reek too much havoc lately, maybe after a vacation!!sigh

peace,
squeeky aka tazzer aka dee 8) 8) 8)

Dee, it sounds like you need to kick back, put on some good music...oh maybe some John Prine for example, and just take it easy for a few..you know, clear your head from all that NOISE going on in there. I mean, like this...
This is you after Motley Crue... :shock:
This could be you, after Prine... 8)

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yeah Dee,
or Willie Nelson just has a new album coming out, 8) 8) 8) superlaid back !!
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

i like willie...but john prine......i don't even know who the heck that is!!!!

the crue, sixx am, ozzy, buckcherry, they relax me! all a matter of taste and before you say it wammo....I have some and U do not! ha ha

peace
me

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

That's funny, WAM, I just saw John Prine on TV a couple of weeks ago. It was Austin City Limits, I think.

I hadn't really heard anything about him since the 80's. I guess he's still working. Funny to see him all clean-cut, with short gray hair. I think of him as a haggard, messy-mop-top guy who looks like he might, maybe just might, have a habit involving needles and rubber tubing. Guess he got past that phase.

Funny guy.
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Aiken wrote:That's funny, WAM, I just saw John Prine on TV a couple of weeks ago. It was Austin City Limits, I think.

I hadn't really heard anything about him since the 80's. I guess he's still working. Funny to see him all clean-cut, with short gray hair. I think of him as a haggard, messy-mop-top guy who looks like he might, maybe just might, have a habit involving needles and rubber tubing. Guess he got past that phase.

Funny guy.

He's better than ever if you ask me. Still doing all those great songs plus writing stuff that blows that old stuff out of the water.
And, he runs a record company called Oh boy Records.
He even sings better (which still doesn't really mean he sings GOOD)

Dee, John Prine is more of a midwest/Chicago guy, I guess. I mean he's famous all over...I remember seeing him in the late 70's or early 80's on Saturday Night Live, but his roots are here. You've never heard the song that goes..."There's a hole in daddy's arm where all the money goes"?
Go to YouTube and listen to him doing "Lake Marie" or "Souveneirs" at the Philly Folk Fest.
Well nevermind, I'll just tell you right off...you wouldn't like him.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

aaaahhhh wammo you are so wise miyagi san! but since you asked me to, i will go and listen to him and if my ears start to bleed i will have you to blame for it. but for you i will chance it.

what the he ll happened to your hair aiken???? bad bleach job and you jumped in a chlorinated pool? a lephrechaun attacked you? what????? :lol: :shock:

me
:roll:
and before someone gets their panties in a knot....those were jokes!
:roll:

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945