Good times

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Ruby...
DYN-O-MITE!

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

Oh, I'm glad someone finally said it. I've been wanting to post that for a week now, but didn't want to go off-topic. :)
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

tazzer

ruby

Post by tazzer »

hey ruby i know about those small hurricanes....my little tornado as i like

to call her....got her waterguns and was filling them up with toilet water

last night :shock: ....it was fabulous and then when i caught her...she proceeded

to squirt me :evil: !!!!!! ahhhhhh the joys of motherhood (your case

grandmahood) we both took a shower after that....actually she does too

many things to list on here...but that was the highlight of yesterday.

hey to all the rest of the gang!

was that jj i saw up there?

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I truly do feel for all of those that can't be with family. Jan I know just what you are going through although my kids didn't go quite that far away. Families can bring you the most joy as well as the most heartache.

Latest Isabelle story. If I've already told this one, blame it on those senior moments. We picked radishes from the garden and cut off the tops and bottoms. Isabelle decided that they looked like "lipstick" and proceeded to spend the evening rubbing a radish on her lips. Had to take it in the bathtub, too. A little later I noticed it was missing so asked her where her "makeup" was. She pointed to the hot tub jet. Sure enough, there it was, stuck in too far to get out. Haven't told hubby yet. Thought I would wait to take a nice spa bath and see if it shoots out when I hit the jet button.

So much fun! So much stress!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Thanks for the visual! Better in the hot tub jet than in a body part!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

Rubyslipper:

If nothing else, you might be able to use a corkscrew to get it out.
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Ruby

<holding sides, laughing> That is just TOO DARN CUTE!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.