HELLO HELLO HELLO------PLEASE TALK TO ME !!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
moonlight

HELLO HELLO HELLO------PLEASE TALK TO ME !!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Post by moonlight »

Hi everyone :P :P :P

Life is interesting!! if you want to call it that, i'm not on much these days as I'm having big probs with the bipolar ,over the past few weeks I've been way worse.

I don't see any point in moaning on about how I feel, today I feel good so I thought I'd just say hello.

I miss everyone very much ,I feel quite alone not talking to anyone,it feels like i've lost touch with my "family".

My son is having a great time exam leave since April and doesn't return till June 9th he only had four exams and they were at the begining.A lot of his friends are finnished as well so they hang out together, he is becoming so much more independant........apart from cooking ..LOL

I go to my drop in (day centre) each day I realy enjoy it begining to get used to being with about six people ,although that is hard.

I am being encouraged to take part in different things like walking, carpet bowls, gym, swimming playing pool and talking, it doesn't always work but no-one critisezes me we all accept each other as we are.....I only wish everyone "outside" was like that.

my mil is not good she seems to be going down hill pretty quickly, it's a worry for us all , my poor hubby has so much too deal with I honestly don't know how he copes, sometimes he just comes apart and I don't seem to be of much help to him.

It is a beautifull sunny day ,clear blue sky not a breath of wind day and very warm I am pretty high today so I don't know what to do ,whether to go out on my bike(but my bodys a bit burnt out was manic last night at the bowling) or do i at last go and decorate my sons room, that i've been talking about for months ............I wonder if I could do both ...........

"warrior woman " strikes again LOL

We'll see , I'll let you all know what I do

I miss you all so so so so much

love and hugs

moonlight :P :P :P :P :P

PS---Rls is only there in the mornings when I get up, who knows why but long may it stay like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleep is not only a dream

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Glad that you're feeling good today.

Isn't this weather glorious. Over here in Northern Irealand we will be having the same weather as you, only a few miles as the crow flies - just across the water!!

Make the most of your great day... time can be hard to find.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Hi betty
nice to hear from you , the weathers changed today and was realy wet but very humid, but that's what keeps out country so green!

Don't think anyone else is talking to me anymore....never mind...i tried anyway.

huggles
moonlight xx

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Moonlight I do not understand why you are saying no one is talking to you anymore.

We would all be willing to talk to you but have not seen you post in a while.

Hope that you are doing much better today. Have you talked to your dr about adjusting meds? I have a sister that has be-polar and know that she has to have her meds adjusted every now and then.

Please keep us posted ok?
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi Moonlight,

It's a Sunday in the summer and generally not a lot of people are around on the boards. That means few people to respond.

You mentioned you are having difficulties related to being bi-polar. Maybe that's part of why you are feeling left out or not responded to. It's totally normal and has nothing to do with you in one way or the other....there's just few people around to respond.

Hope that it evens out soon. Must be hard to try to get it all adjusted and get used to the idea, too.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey Moonlight, I know what you are going through is not easy, and you must feel alone alot, but you always have your family here, but Anne is right people are not around as much in the summer, everyone wants to get out and enjoy the sunshine while they can.

It's hard to get any thing done when you are feeling so overwhelmed, if you can try to focus on one thing at a time(easier said than done) I know i have a good friend with bi poler and I see what she has to go through day by day and it is not an easy path.

Keep you chin up, and know there are people here who love and care for you. And sometimes it's the people we are closest to you who feel helpless to help us, but love us anyway, stay strong sister girl~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Thanks guys..I forget that when I'm on its mid dayish for you....Lyndarae your right it is overwhelming ..my psych says I keep a guard up and wont let anyone in...true...but the thought of knowing this will never go is very very hard to deal with and only now is it hitting home.I was honest with my hubby about how I feel and now i feel moer alone than ever, he just said he can't take more but doesnt want to get help for him to help me ...that for me is very hard to cope with .So as you see I am alone on this one.....the only place anyone listens is here..and I don't feel judged here...i'm going to go as I've woke today wishing I hadn't but I'm not going to sit and feel sorry for myself, I''m meeting a friend for coffee then going to my walking group....I just so so wish i was different.

love and hugs
moonlight xx

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Moonlight, let's hope that this morning was a little 'dip' for you, and that you are now feeling better having met with your friend and been out and about.

My friend's husband is bipolar, as is one of their sons. They are on regular medication and also have their good days and bad days. Life can feel crap sometimes, and that goes for all of us, and then it is good again. Your hubby probably needs to talk to someone also, to understand the illness, but he has to be willing.

Best wishes
Betty
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Hey Moonlight,

I've been reading some posts over the last couple of months but haven't been posting many responses at all due to my migraine situation with my fibro -- into week 11 now! GRRRRRR!

Just wanted to pop in to let you know that I think of you often and please don't feel you are being ignored. I know you realize that the up and down days of being bipolar are wreaking havoc on your life right now. I really do love you girlfriend and keep you in my prayers daily. If I don't respond to your posts don't take it personally, I'm not responding to too much right now.

Hope you had a good day today and that there are more good days than bad to come.

Hugs,
Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Moonlight just checking in to see how you are doing. I hope that your day is better today.

Take care my friend and you know that we are family and will be here for you at anytime.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I'm not on here much but that doesn't mean that I don't think of all of you often and worry about you. Moonlight, this is a great place for support no matter what the problem is or even if it's a happy thing to celebrate. Believe me I know. It's been slow on the board for a long time but I think people just get busy and time runs out before they can log on. Anyway, that's the deal for me. Please never think we are ignoring you or want you to go away. We are family, that's been said many times and it's true. Sometimes families squabble, then the air clears and we go on.

Hope you are doing well. I don't have any idea what you go through but I'm here for you anyway.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Ruby, you are so right, sometimes its a case of a quick log on to read the posts. Also the rest of the family wanting to use the computer also. Even tho we have two computers networked here in the house!!

Chin up, Moonlight xx
Betty

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Hey Moonlight, I hope you're feeling better by now. Please keep us posted, and feel free to email me privately.

We're still having problems with our modem, and our internet is on-again, off-again. Our provider is sending another modem, again, and it's supposed to be a better one that will work. They asked us what operating system we use and I said, hmmm... We have 2 on Apple Leopard, 1 on Linux, 1 on Vista (Grrrrrr, I hate it!!! Don't get me started), and 2 on Windows XP. Not only do we have 6 computers hooked up to the internet here, but 2 of us have web cams and can talk to each other face to face without leaving our rooms. :roll:

Do take care of yourself my dear.
Susan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Susan, you're household is like mine, lol. Hubby is upstairs, I down. We chat to each other sometimes :lol:
He has a one PC with dual monitors, another regular one. I have one for work, one for glassing, and we share a laptop. We mostly are on XP, however.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

My goodness, I thought we were doing well with 2 computers !!!!!
Betty