A Horrible Nightmare

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
moonlight

A Horrible Nightmare

Post by moonlight »

I am up early today, been wake for ages and am on the computer just to know that other people are around.I had a horrendous nightmare and can't get it out of my head , you know the type ,is it real or not well I couldn't shut my eyes cos it was there......I could hear screaming , see the earth moving annd lots more in it so i just got up.......I know it's just my mind playig tricks but it felt so real.
haven't had a nightmare like that for ages, I kept going back to it so thought getting up was the best thing ....of course I'll suffer for being so tired later.

huggles
moonlight xxx :cry:
sleep is not only a dream

Neco

Post by Neco »

That sucks..

I had a dream the world was ending once.. Meteors raining from the sky and the earth cracking up and lava coming out, pooling up all around.. heh

I guess I go hollywood when I have bad dreams..

And then I thought it was happening on new years eve back in '99.. I had drunk myself to sleep and then I woke up just past midnight to the sound of a fire engine roaring down a highway. haha

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yeah, I hate those bad dreams that stay with you :twisted:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Morning :P

That silly dream stayed with me all day , in the end at night I decided to draw what I saw ......and guess what?....it seems to have taken the picture out of my head..I'm glad to say.

It's amazing how much power a dream has over us....silly really when we know it's not reality. :?

Was so tired last night after getting up at five yesterday , that I did not dream last night , even although it was back of one before I went to bed.....oh and slept till 8.30...mmmmmmmm was nice.

Hope everyone had a good sleep last night

huggles
moonlight xx :P :P :P

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Hi everyone,

I've been up siince 2:30 am and have to be at work by 6:30. If I try and go back to sleep I will not hear the alarm and will be late for work. So I stay up. I'll defifnitely be ffeeling it by 3 pm and need a major nap . . . to no avail, I'll be at work and won't be able to get the rest I so desperately need.

My fibromyalgia wakes me up and when it does so I'm so wide awake I can't go back to sleep. And we all know what sleep deprivation does to our RLS! Urgh! My legs start having fits around noon and I can't sit still at work.

I've been out of pocket lately due to my fibro acting up and this morning is the first time I've been on the board in a long time. It feels kind of funny to be back but I'm sure it will get easier. When I'm feeling up to it I'll post more about what I've been going through over the last several months.. It truly sucks to have more than one health condition -- especially when they feel off of each other.

About dreams . . . if I do dream I don't remember them at all. The one I do remember is when my dad was re-diagnosed with his cancer. My sister and I said that we were all going to go together because we couldn't bear the thought of life without dad. Well, that night, I dreamed my whole family was on a school bus going trough some mountain passes and the bus left the road killing everyone. The only problem is that I was dreaming it so I wasn't on the bus and I was all alone! I woke up thinking it was real and as soon as it was late enough in the morning, I called mom and dad to make sure everyone was all right. I remember now that my family got a big laugh out of my nightmare -- but it was so real to me.

Well, better get my shower and try to stay awake well enough to get throung the day. Hope all of you are having a great morning following a great night's rest.

Love ya all,
Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Cyn it is so good to hear from you, but so sorry what your fibro is doing to you. I am out of town until the 23rd of July. Denny and I are visiting my sister and BIL in Colorado.

I understand about your dreams. I am glad that you called your parents and they are ok. Please keep in touch and you are in my prayers every night.

Love ya gf
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Hi Cyndi

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time, I know what you mean about one condition feeding off another.

My RLS is bothering me just now and so is my arthritis in my hips ,LOL when I can rest and the RLS is ok the arthritis is so painfull I have to move....in the car I don't know which is worse and .....if that's not enough, then my trapped nerve in my leg flares up...I feel like screaming at that point but whats the use....I just stop the car and get out and stretch my legs...get back in only for it all to start up again....I was on the bus yesterday and I'll tell you it was not a pleasant journey.

Then go to bed ..to sleep ha ha ha ha ...now been told my tinnitus is made worse by lack of sleep!!!!

Going to the pain clinic on the 19th Aug for accupuncture so I will see if this helps....its got to help at least one of the problems.

I must have been a really bad bugger in my previous life

hope life improves for you

huggles
moonlight xxxx