Headaches?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ravenwood

Headaches?

Post by ravenwood »

Does anybody get mild headaches toward the end of the day pretty consistently? I just wondered if this went along with RLS per chance.

Thanks

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

I don't, but my first question would be, do you take daily meds for your RLS? That could cause predictable headaches.
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

I don't as a rule. But, did have some regularly with some medications.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ditto for me. Caffeine also caused regular headaches for me in the past.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Only if I'm not wearing my glasses. I'm just a tiny bit farsighted, so I really don't need to wear them to see, but the headaches can get really bad if I don't wear them. How are your eyes?
Susan

ravenwood

Headaches?

Post by ravenwood »

I'm not on RLS meds, but am on antidepressants. I only wear glasses to drive. I have headaches typically starting at 4 p.m. I certainly feel at my lowest that time of day as well. Just a theory, was wondering if it was connected to RLS as I don't show symptoms for that until later in the evening.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

hello ravenwood, yeah I get mild headaches very often and they are usually about that time of day. They go away if I rest for a while, but I have been having them for a long time. I guess I am almost use to it now. I do take meds for rls, don't know if this has anything to do with them or not. I just chaulk it up to a long day~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I used to always have daily severe headaches and sometimes migraine. But not for many years now. Occasionally get spells of mild headachey days, not quite bad enough for a pain killer.

Make sure you are not dehydrated.

good luck
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation