heeeeeyyyyyyy WAM

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
tazzer

heeeeeyyyyyyy WAM

Post by tazzer »

u said u missed me!!!! sniff sniff...i am touched! 8) i can't believe u got on myspace! i am shocked! thank u for the blog comment.....it was all true though. ummmm so lets see...i am going to cruefest on the 31st and i am having foot surgery on the 4th... and yes i scheduled it so i wouldn't miss concert! 8) i didn't realize how long i will be invalid after foot surgery ...4 friggin weeks! 3 of that in a surgical boot! ugh! stitches for 10 days! this really bites! anyway....rls wise, bout the same...off the siniment and on mirapex now....i guess its doing ok...upped the dose to .5mg a night and my muscles don't twitch and jump as much as they were...if it would only take all the pain away! so ummm thats about it i guess.

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Tazzer it is good to hear from you. Let me know how you do with your foot surgery.

Believe me you have been missed.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Tazz Baby!

Nice to see you post around here again, even if it was for WAM. LOL

Miss him too, add Charlene and a few others to that as well.

Whoooo Hooooo The Crue. Rock it for me my friend.

Sorry to hear about the foot surgery though, ugh and ouch. Shooting prayers to the moon for you though, and always.

Love old home week. :wink:

Hugs Lynne

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Great to hear from you!! Hope your surgery goes okay. Just take care of yourself, Okay?
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Well frankly I don't remember the part about "missing you" but if it makes you feel that good...... :twisted:

"Cruefest". Oh boy.
(groupie alert)(shhhhh)

Tazz...I hope your surgery goes well. Get them dogs taken care of.

Thanks for gracing us.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

u r so full of caa caa WAM!!! hey to all u guys lynne, charlene and ruby...i still lurk around....

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945