hey all

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
tazzer

hey all

Post by tazzer »

well i came thru surgery....foot hurts like he double hockey sticks, and i am still loopy from anesthesia..and meds ...i will be laid up a week of only walking to the bathroom with my grandmas walker lol and can u believe it wasnt the vein...it was a nerve that was messing up the vein. so they took the nerve out. did i mention it hurts like (*&^%*^)
if i am not asleep i will try to make chat

ttyl

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

d, glad you are through what will be the worst of it and that you will be on your way to feeling your old self (or not) :D very quickly.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

WAM

Post by WAM »

Hey Tazzer.
Will you still be able to play the piano?

Really though, I'm glad you made it. I like it when you post on the board.

Sorry you're "still loopy"...(cough cough ahem) from the anestesia. You were always so not loopy before. (I'm not sure if I'd hold my breath waiting for it to wear off though.)

Hope you get all better and make it to the bathroom on your own. Happy healing.

Randy

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Enjoy the loopy 8) It's hard to come by. :wink:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yeah, loopy is good, tho would be better without the pain. :roll:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

somehow i knew u were gonna make a loopy comment wam! i must be psychic. i should have my own annoying infomercial! thanks every one loopy is good when it hurts this bad...will write more when i am a little clearer! lol :shock:

dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

WAM

Post by WAM »

I know, it was pretty lame. I haven't been doing a very good job of cheering people up lately, my heart is in it but my brain is out of whack. Sort of mentally unavailable.

How we doing today though? You know Dee, the jokes may be way not funny but here's wishing you a really speedy and pain-less recovery nonetheless.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

your jokes are always funny! i love sparring with u....its what makes this board interesting! thank u for the well wishes and i wish it was pain free 2 but unfortunately it is not....i hit my foot today and i thought i was gonna pass out! needless to say it sounded like a sailor was in the house! and right now i am gonna have 2 lay down i am falling asleep on my laptop.....cant seem to keep my eyes open. maybe after a small nap i can get back on herre.

thank u all for the well wishes....u all r great
wish i could see ur moon lynne...but alas i am couch and bed bound!

dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

That moon is shining whether you can see it or not. Hope you are feeling better--keep the loopy and leave the pain. You have lots of friends rooting for you and wishing on the moon. Take care, my friend.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)