Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Keep dancing Moma. your joy is mine.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Hi Guys

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year

love to everyone

huggles
moonlight xxxx :P :P :P
sleep is not only a dream

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Happy Christmas from me too.

I have the grocery shopping done, pressies are all wrapped. And hubby is at the airport to collect RAF son who will be home for a week. 8 for xmas dinner and if anything goes wrong with it, so what. :roll:

Son across the pond (in the US) is battling with bad weather in the North West and the airport at a standstill as they try to make it to his in-laws.

I think I can now relax - but oh... I do miss the one who won't be with us.

Lynne, I hope you had a wonderful time as mother hen with all your chicks.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Everyone have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Years. If you are traveling, please be careful.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah, etc, etc, and a joyous celebration to everyone of ALL denominations and backgrouds.

As I type, it's 2:20am ... Christmas morning ...

... "Santa" has been busy filling santa sacks and adding to the pile of presents under the tree.

My best wishes to you all ... old members and new.

I pray that those of us who've had a tough year in whatever way, have an extra special new year full of hope and good news.

God Bless you all xoxox
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi All

Happy Holidays to one and all.

gill