Forum down?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
snowbound

Forum down?

Post by snowbound »

Was the forum down yesterday?

I was able to get here sunday morning for a short while but after that nothing for the rest of the day. The page would not render at all for me...

It could have been my ISP also so that's why i'm asking if others had any issues here too.
A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one. ~ J. Pierpoint Morgan

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Snowbound, I had difficulties also. Just left it for a while and was able to get on a few hours later.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Yes, it apparently was. The RLS Foundation main site was working, but not the forum. I haven't heard if there was an official cause...
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Probably just a hiccup, these things do happen. Maybe a glitch or the database service went down for a short while

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I was down for several hours - I first found it down about 1 Pm CST. As of 6 PM is was still down. Then I got busy and by 11 PM it was back up.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

snowbound

Post by snowbound »

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking maybe the forum was down for regular maintenance or something of that nature.
A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one. ~ J. Pierpoint Morgan