Happy birthday to me

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
SquirmingSusan

Happy birthday to me

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Wow. My first as an "orphan." Thank God it's almost over. My dh and my kids wished me a happy b-day and all I could do was cry. Then friends and in-laws called, and all I could do was cry. I've heard that the first year milestone dates are the worst, but I had no idea.

My dh and my daughter were at each other all day, just getting on each others' nerves. But the family did finally quit fighting with each other and get me to go out and eat.

My legs have been having a "party" all their own. With the iron infusions they've been doing so well, and then 2 days ago someone lit them on fire. It seems to be the snow storms that do it to me - all our snow was gone, and now we have about a foot of it again. And it's cold, really friggin' cold. I need a vacation to a warm, sunny place.
Susan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

These events are hard, aren't they? They get better...thought that is no consolation now.

I hope the snow goes away soon. And that your legs are better, too. It's almost worse, I think, when they've been good and then they get worse. Turncoats....
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Sometimes it seems that everything just happens at once, it piles up, and then piles on. Lets hope that means there's a good day coming.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

(((((( hugs )))))))

shadow xxx
sleep is not only a dream