Prayer Request ... Cat5 Hurricane Comin

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
sardsy75

Prayer Request ... Cat5 Hurricane Comin

Post by sardsy75 »

Could you all keep, not just me in your thoughts but everyone from the top of coastal Queensland, Australia to the NSW Border.

Ol "Hamish" is now a Category 5 Cyclone (Hurricane).

Still headed in our direction, but STILL taking the leisurely coastal sea scenic route. We're already getting heavy rain and the wind has picked up considerably.

It's already left a trail of flooding and destruction from north of Cairns to Townsville, and Mackay is copping a deluge today.

We'll within it's grasp by tomorrow morning Aussie time and then depending on it's lofty decisions, it could keep on goin south over the sea, and we'll still cop a fair batterin, or it could do a sudden right hand turn and yes ... well ...

It formed off the coast north of Cairns only 2 days ago and has been making it's merry way down the coast ever since.

Please keep the people of coastal Eastern Queensland in your prayers.

Thanks

PS ... Yes, i'm havin a battle keep the ol RLS under control now!!!
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hope all are safe with you.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation