The weirdest thing...

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

The weirdest thing...

Post by ViewsAskew »

Huh, I logged in to read messages and while reading, got a notification that I had a new PM. So, went to read the PM, except there isn't a new one. There is one from early yesterday that I'd already read....

So, I went to check my email. Indeed, there is an email saying I have a new PM. I came back just to check, and no PM.

So, if anyone sent me a PM today, please don't think I just ignored you and please send it again.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

It's not something weird, like having a full inbox, is it?

Can people retract a PM if it hasn't been received yet?
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

It wasn't full, but I did wonder if that could happen (the full problem) so I checked to see.

I think they might be able to retract it before it's read, Aiken. I've got one sitting in my outbox right now to someone who PMed me awhile back but doesn't check in here very often. I suppose that if I deleted it, it wouldn't show up in his inbox anymore.

Most likely problem solved...thanks.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.