5 Years!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Funny you should mention my ears ringing, Views!!! Just thought I would check in to see how things are going. It's so good to see you all posting. WAM, glad they figured out what was wrong, but so sorry they can't fix it. I do miss all of you. Sardsy, you keep going girlfriend! Views, glad to see you still here. All the rest, it's good to hear you again. It's been a long road lately with lots of bumps but that's no excuse for not showing up at least once in awhile! Hope I'm accepted back!

For the record, I am now a member of the RLS Board of Directors. Not sure yet, how I feel about it but I really hope I can contribute something worthwhile. That doesn't mean anything has changed as far as me being an RLS sufferer or a friend or a support group leader.

As for the 5 years, a lot has changed but I am so very thankful that this board is still here. We may not always agree with each other but usually we can work it out. I remember finding the board and what a relief to know that others were dealing with the same problems I was and that I wasn't some king of freak. Left myself wide open on that didn't I??!!!

Love to all, I'll try to post a little more often.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

They couldn't ask for a more supportive, helpful, wonderful person to have on their board, Ruby. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for this organization.

it's good to see you posting...sorry to hear there are still bumps in the road.
We have missed you; you know you're always welcome here.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Great to hear from you.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

WAM

Post by WAM »

ahhhhh....Ruby.
Hiya. Nice to see those shoes again. I missed you.