Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
moonlight

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by moonlight »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone...

I know i'm not on very often but still want to sent wishes to everyone.....hope that everyone is as well as they can be.......we have an exceedingly white Christmas infact i just looked out and oh my the fir tree branches are touching the ground with the weight of the snow....weve had this for over a week.

I am still in rls hell and dont seem to be getting much relief apart from the acupuncture and codeine but both are short lived.

take care

luv'n'hugs

moonlight :)
sleep is not only a dream

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Glad to hear from you. Here's wishing you a measure of comfort for 2010.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Wayne

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Wayne »

moonlight wrote:.......we have an exceedingly white Christmas infact i just looked out and oh my the fir tree branches are touching the ground with the weight of the snow....

I definitely had a white christmas, 24 inches of snow last weekend, shutting down everything for two days. So much that we ran out of places to shovel it to. And this weekend, a warm rain that melted away most of the previous snow.

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

well I woke up this morning and it's still snowing it's a long time since wev'e had so much for so long.
It'a shame tho as my sons girfriend is trying to get here for a few days by bus hopefully today she will arrive.....and she is staying over for four days at New Year also ,so hope that works cos my son is so upset.
On Christmas day we went to visit my mum -in -law in the care home...very very sad she is so very frail now is unable to do anything for herself or communicate we wern't sure if she was aware of us ,were amazed she is still here .This year, we hope next will be better, hubby after nine months sick was made redundant ..so he has early retirement...but this gives him time to be with his mum whenever he wants , I tell him it's the start of the rest of his life , a new door and I'm not working either due to ill health and our son hopefully will engage in some form of employment he is in training for prople with disabilities just now......he is happy and thats important .
Even tho i write what must seem sad I still see the happiness and good things in life and look forward positively, i have to be strong for my hubby and son.

take care

luv'n'hugs

moonlight xxx
sleep is not only a dream