It's too big!!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Neco

It's too big!!

Post by Neco »

No, you peverts..

I bought a new Monitor today. The new Samsung Syncmaster XL2370, it's a 23" LED Display

1920x1080 (16:9 HD) resolution.. My god everything is so WIDE :?

Gonna take some getting used to, but I'm sure everything will feel tiny when I get my room cleaned up and install my new desk, and hook my old 19" 4:3 for some dual monitor functions..

I debated on this for weeks.. No dead pixels, I seem to be happy. Just have to fire up Mass Effect 2 (a video game, for the old people ;) )

I think I will be very happy.. I better be for $316 after taxes :oops:

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Enjoy :D
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I haven't made the HD commitment at home yet, but at work I have a 30 inch Apple Cinema display. Took some getting used to as I found myself turning my head to view different areas of the display. And you can have more windows open without having to stack them.

Would love to get one at home but can justify the expense of a Mac Pro to go with it (I couldn't do one without the other) So I get by with my 23 inch iMac.

Enjoy.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Another thing I dislike about Apple really. They perpetuate this holier than thou attitude against PC's when in reality, they are just as bad as any OEM systems provider in the PC market.

They sell you everything with the brand name at inflated costs, that only works with Apple stuff, or can't be upgraded on your own easily.

I just find it kind of ironic. They sell their PC's from the angle of "its so simple and idiot can use it" while at the same time convincing their customers they are really smart, and aren't being called stupid at all.

Oh well.. I would probably have an Apple of some sort, for video editing or something perhaps... but for the cost no way.