challenge for retirement

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Oh, PB, this sounds awful. I completely understand where you're coming from regarding the doctor. And I understand the worry about not knowing. When you don't know, the possible range is frightening. Even if you rule out cardiac, not knowing what the implication of chest pain means is still scary. It's pain and pain usually means something!

Did you get more sleep today? I'm hoping it continued to rain and golf was canceled and you slept all afternoon :-).
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

When I went back to bed this morning I got about 3 hours sleep, from about 5am onwards seems to be a better time.

We did our 18 holes, it took 5 hours, and had a banana as a snack, no choccie !! Only a few rain showers which we ignored. The groomed look has gone after 5 hours and rain.... more like 'pulled through a hedge backwards'

And joy of joys..... I hit my first 150 yards off the tee.

Back now to starting a new book tonight. Usually the books alternate between crime/thriller and then something lighter. Just recently read Shutter Island which was good. This time its a Sheila Flanagan which is definitely a woman's read and not taxing. usually set in Ireland/Dublin.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation