A HEALING CEREMONIE

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
lyndarae

A HEALING CEREMONIE

Post by lyndarae »

MY FRIENDS AND SISTERS,,,Some of you know alittle morre than others about me but I wanted to share this with all. I will be doing a healing ceremonie tomarrow night. I will be using my eagle spirit medicine for guidence. All of you will be in my prayers. If any of you want to do more than that with me you can send me a email at LYNDARAESMILES@MSN.COM this is not nessesary but it would bring in more of your energy.All you need to do is send a email you can say whatever you want or feel that does not matter anything is fine. It is the words from you that bring the energy. I will print them out and put them in my alter, my circle.......................
I dont mean to freak any of you out, this is from my heart to yours. It is time for me to do this and I will be doing it. My spirit is hurting from some of the posts I am reading. MY higher power is calling me to rest for a while and this is how I do it. I know many souls that are hurting right now and to be able to do this is an honor for me and a blessing. I love you all and my heart is in the right place.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

I'm good with it

Post by becat »

Hey Lyn,
With my proud American Indian background. I'm cool with it.
May all my love be with you.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Me again I also will start the candles burning soon. If you want to do this it is best to use the tall religious candels you find them in the stores usually by the mexican stuff they are .98cents. They are safe and meant to burn along time. They will burn until they burn out. I have four one for each direction and the four nations. GOD BLESS YOU ALL~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

thanks for the support B

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

One more time hehehheheh Becat want ya to know that poky is by my side in this TURTLE MEDICINE

MOTHER EARTH.........TURTLE.......GREAT MOTHER,
FEED MY SPIRIT,
CLOTHE MY HEART,
THAT I MAY SERVE YOU TOO.
THE TURTLE MEDICINE ASKS US TO HONOR THE CREATIVE SOURCE WITHIN YOU,TO BE GROUNDED TO THE EARTH,AND TO OBSERVE YOUR SITUATION WITH MOTHERLY COMPASSION. IT IS THE TIME OF CONNECTING WITH THE POWER OF EARTH AND THE MOTHER-GODDESS WITHIN.

becat

Pokie

Post by becat »

Pokie, My Man.............Medicine Turtle.........
Hugs and Love to ya both.....................

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

The prayers are comming in from all over, Im running out of candles but I have no worries more will show up. The house is filled with a warmth and peace I have missed.GOD IS WATCHING OVER US ~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

OREGON,IDAHO TEXAS ILLINOIS CANADA the prayers are still comming GOD BLESS YOU ALL

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

THANKYOU>>>>>>>>MY dear family, the prayers were such a blessing for me and everyone else. The love and engery was beyond me. I had a quest that I am greatful for. MY higher power showed me something that I have not seen or felt for along time if ever in my life.
I thought I had a plan but no..........it was anothers plan I was just a tool in all of it. The 4 candles still burn.
My pain is still there, but somehow different. I could never have done this without all of you. I thank you for all your kind words and the love and prayers you have sent me over these last 7 months. I am now free to feel them. I pray you are all doing well today and please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers and Pokys too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

THank you and Pokey for all you prayers and love........Tight back attcha!

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Time has come for me again...............I am doing a ceremonie on thursday night it's a full moon and I am feeling spiritually ready. I have had many blessings in the week and I want to give thanks to GOD any of you want to send prayers for anyone please fill free to do so the more energy the greater the blessings....... I'm setting up my alter tomarrow night and starting the candles first thing thursday morning. GOD BLESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

anyone wishing to send their prayers the time is now till Easter Sunday GOD BLESS thanks B~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

GOD BLESS YOU LADIES and the love and spirit in your hearts.....................Laura, this one touches me to the soul as you might know I have walked in those shoes and the pain,fear,and lonelyness is overwheleming..........................I thank you, Lyndarae Ive gotten all the prayers please send to LYNDARAESMILES@MSN.COM Tonight I will see with the grace of GOD the pink full moon and candles

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

hello family............ I am doing a healing ceremonie today..... this one is for a very special women(you know who) and for my best friend, who is attending her fathers funeral today.... and for anyone you would like to pray for send love and blessings. I am starting the four candles at 6pm here. I will spend the day setting up the alter. Anyone who would like to send prayers may do so at anytime once I light the candles they will go in the alter and stay there till the candles go out about 4 days then I take them and the smudge used in the ceremonie and burn them all together and the smoke and ashes go to father sky and mother nature. Anyone wishing to send prayers can send them to ritesofpassage1@msn.com I do this with the purest of intentions and love and respect. GOD BLESS you all. And be sure to check out the moon tonight there will be alot of love in it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

Awesome idea Lyndarae, my gosh we so need it on this board. It's been a long, hot, trying summer for so many here.
My prayers will on the way soon.
God bless and be with you my dear friend!
Love ya and send ya the moon
Lynne

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Becat, you are soooo right. It has been a very difficult year for so many and it isn't over yet. But there is a peace that comes with understanding; understanding what someone else is going through or that others know what you are going through and are trying so hard to do what they can to help. What would it be like if we didn't have each other? A very bleak place indeed, so much worse than it is when friends are with you either in person or spirit. Just knowing that so many are thinking of you helps so much. Suffering alone is not helpful. That's what the rest of us are here for; to listen and try to help carry the load.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)