Christmas Visit

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Christmas Visit

Post by Polar Bear »

I am so happy.

My son who lives in West USA is coming home for Christmas.... for 3 whole weeks....... Its over 2 years since he has been home here in UK.

Because they didn't get to book flights sooner for the holiday season it is costing a fortune for 2 return tickets.....

With 3 weeks to spend with us he says he will have time to just lie about and get bored. He is so looking forward to getting bored amongst the family :) Just wants time with us.
No big fuss.... just take it as it comes.

Our daughter in law will spend some time with us and then go to visit on the mainland and return to the US from London.

We love her to bits.
But this also means we have some time with our son on his own, which is special.

Other son who lives out of the province is also getting home for Christmas and bringing his fiancee.

For the first time in several years the entire family will be together at this time.

How to seat 12 for dinner is another matter..... I don't care.... and neither will anyone else.

My heart is full.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

badnights

Post by badnights »

Happy days PB

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I can hear the joy in your post. I'm so happy for you.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Betty/WV

Post by Betty/WV »

So happy for you PB. It is so wonderful to be together as a family. We are fortunate to have close family ties.

I wish you lots happy times with your loved ones.

BETTY/WV
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

That's awesome, pb! And you sound so happy :D
Susan