For your amusement

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
sleepdancer

For your amusement

Post by sleepdancer »

Had a chuckle at my own expense today, thought someone else might need a chuckle too...

Picked granddaughter Tilee up from school. As usual, Tilee waited for me to come around and open her door. ME: Tilee! TILEE: Silence. ME: Tilee! TILEE: Where are you Grandma? ME: Tilee!! Come here!! TILEE: Where are you Grandma? I can't see you. ME: Down here! Tilee lets herself out and finds me on my back in the snow and says, "Grandma, you made a snow angel!" Not intentionally, my dear.

And to think I was walking down behind the car to get the eggs out of the trunk because I wanted to make sure they made it in safely - the boys are so rough carrying a dozen bags at a time. Sure glad the fall came before I got to the eggs. My knees were forced into positions I didn't think were physically possible, so I have a feeling I won't be laughing tomorrow, but for now it's still funny. Oh, when I tried to sit up I couldn't - my oversized knit scarf was intwined in the neighbor's rose bush. hahahahahaha

Where's a video camera when you need one?

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Oh Sleepdancer, you made me laugh. Love it...... Been there......
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hmmm... my crown broke (front tooth) and I have a temporary wire fitted. For fun I showed my little granddaughter, Edee, age 3 .... now you see it... now you don't.

Now its never ending.... go on granny.... take your tooth out.....
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

sleepdancer

Kiddie Funnies

Post by sleepdancer »

Cute Polar Bear! Kids are the best!