respite

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
moonlight

respite

Post by moonlight »

Hi folks am just back from respite and had a great time . there were five of us there and i've never laughed so much for ages, this time I was well when I went and really enjoyed it.
sleep is not only a dream

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Isn't it lovely to 'hear' a smile.
Glad you had such a good time.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

'hear' a smile , I like that.....yes we were up till three in the morning ! having fun and rls only reared its ugly head once.
I was in Edinburgh it's such a lovely city amazing architecture and such open spaces for a city.
The respite house is a terraced Victorian (i think) house with big rooms , only takes eight people but I've never been there when there's been more than six and the staff are lovely and wonderful, look after you and take you places oh i cant wait till Feb ..as that's when I go back.
sleep is not only a dream

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Sounds like a wonderful place!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.