HAPPY NEW YEAR

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year to all my friends here on the Discussion Board.
Let's hope for a positive outlook when we need it,
support where we need it, and the ability to support others when they are
feeling in a bad place.

May the sun shine as often as possible - but plan B is an umbrella should it rain.

I wish all of us a happy and contented 2012.

:thumbup:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by ViewsAskew »

Your post made me smile, PB. Thank you - and the same and more to you. :clap:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by badnights »

Best of all things, to everyone who suffers from RLS/WED in 2012 - the Year of the Cure. The cure-to-come. I will it to come. And while we wait for it, let's donate what we can to the researchers (via RLSF) to make sure it comes, and let's continue to hold out hope for each other, which we do so well that my life was saved ... others too, no doubt - thank you! Happy glowing 2012!
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.