Is there a way to find stuff later on the board?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
rthom

Is there a way to find stuff later on the board?

Post by rthom »

Does anyone know how or if you can mark the posts that you might want to find later? I find that i frequently want to use ideas and can't find them. Maybe the's a way that i can organize interesting stuff for my use later?

ViewsAskew

Re: Is there a way to find stuff later on the board?

Post by ViewsAskew »

We just had a board upgrade. Somehow the ability to search through the older stuff was lost. I don't know why....

Of course, you can just go back and read old posts. The titles are often helpful, though not always. I did that when I joined and found it very helpful. I read through them for several weeks, each night reading several more.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

rthom

Post by rthom »

Thanks
I am looking for specific things, and as you know they can be listed under a heading that makes no sense as we go on through conversations. I personally can't remember much (need sleep) anyway i have an important meeting tomorrow-was hoping to prepare for it so i can have the best possible outcome. The guy is a bit like, "oh well whatever'. (don't know how else to put it sorry) Anyway he's nice just doesn't get it, and i really need him to. He can read the tech stuff on his own i need to give him the personal stuff--the reason he should care. (Politics, yuck!)
thanks again anyway.
have a good night. 8)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I figured out how to update the index - you can now search all the way back. I searched on "methadone" and found 2140 matches. This is a new upgrade, so no idea how well the search function works. The old one was a bit limited.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

rthom

Post by rthom »

thanks will try it again. do you remember the conversation about finishing school--like getting degrees? well, that's one i'm looking for. things like that.
thanks again :mrgreen:

rthom

Post by rthom »

aha, found it it was posted under ferritin levels, where else would it have been!! :crazy: :clap: :lolno:
thanks again

badnights

Post by badnights »

Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

rthom

Post by rthom »

ty