Temperpedic Mattresses

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Chipmunk

Re: Temperpedic Mattresses

Post by Chipmunk »

Also, I sleep on my stomach most of the time, and many of the reviews said that it was near impossible to do that on a Tempur-Pedic. Anyone here a stomach sleeper?
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jy13131

Post by jy13131 »

We have a tempurpedic and it is truly amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it. My fiancé has a herniated disc and he said its the first bed he doesnt wake up hurting from each morning. And to ME.......it feels like a big HUG!
jy13131

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

We are actually thinking now of getting two twin XL mattresses instead of one king. DH loves super-soft and I love super-firm. Also, he sleeps on his back and I sleep on my stomach. Opposites attract I guess, right? :lol:
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I would definitely consider the two twin mattress solution. Really isolates movement!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

I vote for the twin mattresses pushed together. Especially given your preferences for different hardnesses.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I just got back from a week in a hotel bed. I was in a nice chain and upgraded to a suite (not sure why, but I happily took it). The bed was great except for all the movement! Every time my hubbie rolled over, the movement awakened me! I kept wishing we had separate beds, lol.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jittery girl

Post by jittery girl »

I moved recently and the guys who packed us up said the sleep number beds are not well constructed.
"Life is a process. Your participation is required."

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

jittery girl wrote:I moved recently and the guys who packed us up said the sleep number beds are not well constructed.

Yes, that's what I read online when I was reading reviews of different mattresses -- they are basically an air bed with a thick mattress cover. But people sure love them so I don't know what to think of them.
Tracy