Piggybacking

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
rthom

Re: Piggybacking

Post by rthom »

That was exactly what i thought, the idea seems difficult technically but otherwise a no brainer i figured.

badnights

Post by badnights »

Probably not difficult technically for someone in the know, but maybe difficult to organize, or to decide on a model
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

rthom

Post by rthom »

I had another idea too. It was to see if people wish to have garage sales in their area on the same day and donate all or a portion of the proceeds to the foundation. Kind of like having National WED day to gain noteriety and money at the same time--people come to see garage sales and hear or get handouts about WED/RLS so we can further the knowledge--don't have to tell folks it's us that has it just that we are doing it to support the rlsf. You never know maybe we can us the gifts for tax breaks too---I know nothing about that. The news would notice that you would think--If we all had a sale at once.. Even better if we decided to do it at a different time of day to stress to folks the difference in the way our lives must be run.. What do you think of that??? :roll: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :clap: :crazy: :think:

rthom

Post by rthom »

We could start them at like 2pm no earlier so that those with rls can attend--and to show the schedule thing--but this would allow for more socializing time to educate those in our communities.