What we should not do !!!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

What we should not do !!!

Post by Polar Bear »

Hmmm... When arriving home from town - nicely dressed for the day out, I did not change into my 'house clothes'.
I was wearing black opaque tights.

This is never a good idea when:
Shaking out a mat .... I'll be careful
Using bleach..... I'll be careful.
Cooking a stir fry for dinner.... I'll be careful.

I seem to accumulate a lot of clothing that is for wearing when gardening or painting :roll:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Re: What we should not do !!!

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ah, been there, done that! The other thing I say is, "Oh, I'll only do a little bit, so it won't be a problem." Like, I'll only pot one plant (instead of 20, with dirt flying everywhere) or I'll only dust that one shelf (instead of the whole house). Soon, I've done much more than I said I would and whatever I am wearing is ruined.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.