I am back, It's stitch!!!!!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
stitch

I am back, It's stitch!!!!!

Post by stitch »

[b][color=#0000BF][/color][/b]

I everyone! I haven't been around for awhile. Since my Maripex is working for me and I am feeling good I just left. But I am still in so much pain in my back that I can't walk with out my walker. I can't stand up straight, pretty bent over and I hate it. I keep going to phycial therapy and it work for awhile.
I have a call into my surgeon and I am getting some information together for him to see if he wants to see me and if there is anything he can do for me. I just feel something is wrong but don't know what it is. After 5 back surgeries I am sorry to say I am in so much pain. I know the surgeries were successful but it's the scar tissue and nreve damage that is cauring all this pain. But I have to say the maripex work's for me. And I am one of the lucky one's that I can take pain meds with no problem. Anyway just thought I would touch base with everyone to let you all know that at 76 I am doing good.
Take care everyone and never give up. StitcHi,h

Polar Bear

Re: I am back, It's stitch!!!!!

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Stitch... lovely to hear from you again and delighted that mirapex is working so well for your WED symptoms.

But oh your back pain, how awful for you. I hope your doctor can help with this.
Delighted to know that you are otherwise well. :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hey, Stitch! Good to see you; sorry the pain is still so bad, though. Good think the Mirapex is working for you, though.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

I hope your back pain can be dealt with. You have such an upbeat attitude, that has to help!
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Stitch how are you doing? It is good to see you back again. So sorry about your back but glad the Mirapex is working for your RLS. I am also on Mirapex and most of the times it does work but you know how this disease can rear its ugly head whenever it wants to.

Were you in the process of selling your house the last time we talked? It know that was about three years ago. Boy how time flies when you are having fun LOL.
Have a good evening and we will chat later
Charlene
Taking one day at a time