US members - Happy Thanksgiving

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

US members - Happy Thanksgiving

Post by ViewsAskew »

Those of us in the US are approaching the first of what I think of as the winter holidays - Thanksgiving first, then the Chanukah, Winter Solstice, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years gauntlet :-).

I hope all of us have the opportunity to be with people we love and have some time to give thanks for the special things in our lives.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

majoraward

Re: US members - Happy Thanksgiving

Post by majoraward »

My handle, majoraward, was taken from the movie "A Christmas Story" when the dad won a "major award" that turned out to be a leg lamp. I took it as a username years ago because I was both the kid wanting the BB gun at one point in my life to the dad who wanted to steal a piece of the turkey. We have a 14 pound turkey in the frig and even more of a problem for me tonight, my wife made me a huckleberry pie this morning that is sitting in frig right now while she is at work this evening. It is almost more than I can bare to leave it alone being my most favorite food of all time! :lol: Have a Happy Thanksgiving America!