A light hearted moment

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

A light hearted moment

Post by Polar Bear »

Today my husband and I took our 5 year old granddaughter to Belfast Opera House to see the pantomime Cinderella.
It was fabulous, total audience interaction from the very beginning.

During the show the Fairy Godmother managed to introduce a tombola full of tickets. Those of us who had bought programmes should look to the bottom right of the front cover and take note of the number. Ours was number 154.
Fairy Godmother announced that a local travel company had provided a prize of a cruise for 4 people for one week around the Mediterranean. Theatre staff were present with torches to check the programme cover numbers.
The winning number was 154. Yaaaayy... that was us. I jumped up, waving our programme, I've got it, I've got it. That's our number.
Alas..... half the audience were also waving their programmes.

The joke was on us .... :lol: :oops: :D :roll:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

rthom

Re: A light hearted moment

Post by rthom »

Now that was just mean spirited-----and funny. Maybe next time!

ViewsAskew

Re: A light hearted moment

Post by ViewsAskew »

Too funny! I really thought you won it at first!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.