blood clotts

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
rthom

Re: blood clotts

Post by rthom »

Have you seen any of those calcified lumps? Sounds irritating.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

I don't remember, so I looked it up. It shouldn't be painful. What happens with wounds, is that the nerve endings that were cut grown back new pathways. When they do that they become less painful. If at a later time, say, months, years, if the lump becomes painful, that means that there is now a problem and you should get it checked. I don't think you will have a problem. You know I'm not a doctor, just years of experience.

rthom

Post by rthom »

Yah pain isn't a problem with it at all unless I lie down on my side--then the leg on leg thing agrivates it. I was refering to it being irritating having a hard lump (stone really--being calcified)between my knees for the rest of my life--just on and off bugging like. If that's the least of my problems I otta quit whining though!!!lollllol

rthom

Post by rthom »

update--it's itchy as all h...k tonight, almost healed, and has a Belly button like thing on the side of my leg-lol

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Fascinating image!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

rthom

Post by rthom »

yah the lump is big enough to have allowed a divet quite deep into my leg as it heals--that'll just be there now for good--very weird--lol (and ugly really) It's deep enough you can't see the botom, bizzare

rthom

Post by rthom »

The skin finally finished healing over today--wow almost 3 months (one week shy). Just th lump and a bit of the exema left now.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Long time - thankfully it healed!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

rthom

Post by rthom »

:shock: :P :lol: