Things we do when 'medicated'

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Things we do when 'medicated'

Post by Polar Bear »

I was up last night as usual, for a couple of hours. Had already taken my zopiclone.

Went onto the computer to amuse myself, and checked my ebay - decided to search for dressing gowns, just have a wee look-see.
I clicked a good number over to my 'Watch List'.
Oooops, .......... there's an offer that I made in the middle of the night -
Its a fleecy dressing gown, animal print like leopard skin. IWhy did I make an offer for it. It is totally not me.
I would never be interested in animal skin print stuff and waited patiently hoping that someone would outbid me.

Didn't I just win the darned thing.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

rthom

Re: Things we do when 'medicated'

Post by rthom »

Oops but just that little bit funny?

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

That is pretty funny, PB. You'll have to take a picture of it with you in it :-)

Or, maybe turn around and resell it!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Sorry :D

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I think the most appalling story I have about doing something when medicated is....

In the very beginning of treatment, I took a drug (not sure which one, now) that made me fall asleep very quickly. I took it and I had to be in bed when it hit, or I'd fall asleep wherever I was.

At any rate, I took it and was in bed with hubby. We were enjoying a romantic interlude when....I fell asleep. Just completely fell asleep. I don't remember falling asleep, of course, and the next day hubby told me about it I was mortified! I mean, falling asleep at the computer or reading or watching a movie in one thing...but during sex????? I think hubby's ego was a teensy bit bruised, lol.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Oh my...... you do have an understanding hubby. :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Honestly, I think he was more concerned about me than feeling he was remiss in some way :-)

He is a sweetie the vast majority of the time - I consider myself extremely fortunate.

Managing Your RLS