can we change the color of the backround?

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
SUGAR

can we change the color of the backround?

Post by SUGAR »

it kinda hurts my eyes. Does anyone know if I can change it on my computer?

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

i'm sure if the administrator is lurking about, maybe it'll be taken into consideration?
Beware the Penguin

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I'm assuming the these colors carry over from their logo. Since they are complimentary colors, they really are bold and make a statement :D . The dark blue is fine, but a toned down orange-yellow to a pale buff would be a little easier on the eyes.

Probably have to send an email to someone, though, saying that it is difficult for some people to read. Then again, there might be others that don't want it to change. . . speak up!

Ann

squirmy

Post by squirmy »

I hadn't really noticed before, but now I do. I think toning the orange down would be a good idea. It's too bright for exhausted people like us. But I love the rest of the set-up and all the people who visit here. Tina
RLS, SLE (Lupus) and Asthma

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I just noticed a link on this site to a survey! Seems like a good place to recommend a color change for the message board. I just went and filled mine out.

http://beta.restlesslegs.org/announcements/

Ann