Catchy Stuff...

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Neco

Re: Catchy Stuff...

Post by Neco »

I kind of miss the Internet of the 90's though. The one I grew up with where we didn't even have streaming video or audio. Just downloading an MP3 was a big deal and took time back then, but there was so much to do and explore that was new, I guess. It's kind of worn off and become "meh".

Neco

Post by Neco »

So, I play a game called World of Tanks. It's basically an online tank battle game with 2 teams of 15 tanks going at each other.
As players, we do some pretty stupid stuff to each other, but its often funny to watch. This is a video by a replay commentator (all his videos are pretty good) titled "You're doing it wrong"

Neco

Post by Neco »

Today I give you an orchestral piece and a more rock-styled piece from an Anime I watched a while ago. It's actually a really good fantasy show, which was adapted from a small part of an enormously huge book series from Japan. It's a shame it didn't last longer. Apparently it is the longest continuous book series in the world (written by a single author) with 130 volumes published, the last few being published after the author passed away. The OST is also notable for being composed by Nobuo Uematsu, who composed the soundtracks for the majority of Final Fantasy games.

If you like high fantasy I highly recommend watching it, and I strongly recommend the subtitled version. The first half of the English dub isn't too terrible but you can tell in the second half that they just gave up trying to be serious.

Guin Saga - Road of the Defeated

Guin Saga - Decisive Battle